Raghav : and when Avneet mam get to know about it, she brainwashed him and make him stand against my client to get name, fame and wealth from my client who is one of the most popular star of the country.

Avneet : rubbish. My Lord, it's proven that Ananya Sharma forced my client physically, I request the court to impose charges on her and give punishment to her.

Judge : Miss Ananya, I give you last chance to give justification if you have any?

Avneet : I object my lord, this is not done why she is getting a chance to give another statement?

Judge : Miss Avneet, I feel like your personal feeling for your client or something else not letting you think what is judicial process?

Avneet : sorry sir, but today I really didn't understand why it's called a judicial process, when it process the things in one sided verdict. (She said in so disappointed tone)

Ananya walked to the witness box. She still have the same obsession for Siddharth.

Ananya : sir, I wanna say sorry to everyone in the court and especially Siddharth, if he felt I forced him.

Siddharth : you did!

Ananya : Okay if I did so I am sorry. But I realised now that I love you and I want you.

Avneet is literally confused that what the hell she is talking even Raghav gestured to stop her.

Avneet : what do you mean?

Ananya : I am ready to marry you siddharth. I will love you for lifetime and make up for my mistake.

It was shocking for her father, her friends, Avneet, Siddharth, Raghav and Everyone else.

This wasn't planned or expected.

Raghav : can we talk Ananya mam?

Ananya : later, I told you what I can do to make up for my mistake, rest court will decide.

Ananya walked back to the seat.

Stay tuned.