71

Judge : permission granted.

Muskan walked into witness box.

Avneet : sir, and yeah you said na there is no evidence, but there is?

Avneet gesture her assistant to call someone from outside waiting to come.

A boy came. Siddharth recognized him.

Avneet : I am sorry sir to add a witness in list all of sudden but I didn't want Ananya will bribe him too.

Judge : who is he?

Avneet : he works as room service boy in the same hotel. And he cleans the room next morning.

Muskan feels nervous. She is the weakest in all of them.

Avneet : so, what's your name?

Sm1 : arun mam.

Avneet : arun, you know her?

Sm1 : yes, she is one of the actress stayed in our hotel week ago.

Avneet : so, tell the court when you dispose the dustbin, did you find something weird.

Sm1 : yes, few used con****.

Judge written this in book. Ananya's father ashamed on this.

Ananya is sitting with his head down.

Avneet : you may go, raghav I just save time of court because I know if I continue that unwanted pregnancy pills matter again you will say she order for some reason or for someone else. So now this is clear something must happened in that room that night.

Again, Raghav and Ananya is on backfoot in case.

Avneet : do you wanna say something Muskan?

Muskan : I was not there!! (Raghav told only this to say in court)

Avneet : okay, I just want this statement only. You may go. (No one understood this).

Muskan came back to her seat.

Avneet : Miss sharma, please come.

Ananya walked into witness box.

Avneet : what would you like to say now? I still have those evidences saved I can send them for medical test.

This is not possible, but Ananya had no idea she got scared.

Ananya : nooo please.

Stay tuned.

Equality Matters - Sidneetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें