101

Isha was crying on a call what makes Raghav feels so worried.

He immediately called Alia and Muskan to know that if they told anything to her in anyway.

Muskan picks up the call.

Muskan : hello babe, you started missing us this soon, I knew it last night will definitely leave mark on you. (She said in a seductive tone)

Raghav : shut your mouth, and tell me did you told anything to my girlfriend Isha?

Muskan : what, why would I tell anything to anyone?

Raghav : where is Alia?

Muskan called her and gave phone to her.

Alia : yeah Raghav, what happened?

Raghav : did you had any conversation or contact with my gf, Isha?

Alia : do I know her, or should I talk to her?

Raghav : of course not.

Muskan : so? How can you blaming us and for what? How can she get to know about it? (She said in an aggressive tone)

Alia : yeah, Raghav nobody knows about it, except one of our servant in the house, Deep (random name)

Raghav : who is this deep now?

Muskan : don't worry, he is servant and caretaker of my house.

Alia : and my caretaker too, he won't tell anything to anyone, relax!!

Raghav : you girls are so spoiled and how many lives you ruined till this date?

Alia : I never count. (She laughed) but yes I wanna tell you that you must be wild last night, there is so many scratch marks on my back and bite mark on my.... (I tell you in personal)

Raghav is feeling so bad and drown in guilt hearing all this.

Raghav : I am sorry, it all happened because of that alcohol affect, I love my Isha,
please forget and forgive.

Alia : forgive is possible, but tonight I want you to spend a night with me.

Raghav : no way!!

Stay tuned.