83

After dinner, they went to sleep, Abhishek's father, Abhishek and Siddharth in one room.

Vibha aunty in one room.

Avneet have her own.

But she is not feeling sleepy, it's 11 PM, but she is feeling like Siddharth is going away from her.

The fear of losing him is not even letting her close her eyes.

Avneet got up and came out to drink some water.

When, she heard some voices coming from guest room in which, Siddharth is staying tonight with Abhishek and his father.

Avneet feels little odd, but her feelings right now is so strong to over come any awkwardness.

She knows if she didn't tell him her feelings clearly before they appear in court maybe it get late afterwards.

Meanwhile in room ---

Abhishek : I really had no idea that even after get married, that Ananya won't be affected.

Abhishek's father : yeah, you should really be grateful to your God, that he sent Avneet in your life.

Siddharth : yeah, I thank my god everyday.

Abhishek : truly, she is an angel, sometimes I feel that what would happen if she won't be here.

Abhishek's father : nothing, what would happen, maybe till now we had lost, Siddharth. (Lovingly, with tears in his eyes, caressing Siddharth's head)

Siddharth : what should I do in court tomorrow, bhaiya?

Abhishek : just listen to Avneet and follow whatever she say blindly.

Abhishek's father : yes, i suggest you the same.

Siddharth : you know, today Ananya's lawyer points finger on Avneet, that why she is fighting for me. They accuse her to do this for her personal benefit.

Abhishek : then you failed as a human, Siddharth, next time you should answer him.

Siddharth : hmm.

They were having a discussion when Avneet knocks the door.

Siddharth get up and open the door.

Abhishek : please come mam.

Avneet : I told you bhaiya, you can call me by my name only.

Stay tuned

50+ votes