56

Avneet : okay, so for now my questions with you two is over, you may go now!!

With permission, they went back to their seats.

Avneet decide to divide Muskan, Alia and Ananya first.

Muskan and Alia went to their seats.

Avneet : can I have Miss Ananya again in witness box?

Judge : permission granted.

Ananya came back in witness box.

Avneet : now let's do it one on one, because your both friends told me that they were not there with you.
• And your gaurd confirm that they leave at 9:15 PM.
• Siddharth arrived in your room at 9:05 PM as per as hotel management.

Ananya : yes, I told him to stay until I finish my food, every waiter waits till I finish food and they left with the trolly.

Avneet : okay, till here you are accepting it right?

Ananya nodded.

Avneet : next day, you recieved a medical parcel in hotel, can you tell us that what is in that?

Raghav didn't know about it, Ananya forgotten about it.

Avneet : answer me?

Ananya : uhm... I don't might be my calcium tablets. (She said with nervous tone)

Avneet : thanks to Faisal, who recieved a bill copy recieved on checking counter of hotel, because hotel sponsored everything, hotel paid a bill of 230 rupees of a birth control tablet. Which saves you from unwanted pregnancy.

Ananya face turned pale.

Avneet : correct?

Ananya remains silent.

Avneet : Miss Ananya, your silence will make us consider yes.

Raghav : sir, it's a personal matter, if my client took a birth control tablet, doesn't meant she forced him!!

Avneet : now it's not personal, she have to call that boy here for statement.

Ananya have nothing to say.

Judge : Raghav, your clients silence says it's fishy for sure.

Raghav : sir, I didn't know about it but I am sure my client Ananya is innocent, might be she is in relationship with someone and didn't want to disclose in public.

Stay tuned.