37

Siddharth : mam, he is calling again, we should not run, he won't leave me!! (He is again scared and nervous)

Avneet : relax, and use your brain if you have, they are spoiling your life idiot, what made you think that you should come here? (She said angrily in concern)

Siddharth : I love my family. I can do anything for them, if I went back to my hometown she won't even let us live happily.

Avneet : shut up, she committed a crime, we should make a complaint against her.

Siddharth : nobody gonna help me, and you know why..... Because I am a guy. (He said in a loud voice)

Avneet was stunned for a second hearing that loud voice full of pain.

Avneet : take a deep breath.

Siddharth broken down and tears flowed from his eyes.

Siddharth : I went to file a FIR against her the next day only, and police men told me that a men can't be physically molested. There is no law for mens directly.

Avneet thinks for a moment. She cups his face.

Siddharth removes her hands from his cheeks, he didn't want to drag him in his difficult life.

Avneet : Siddharth, now we have enough to file case against her, we will file case under blackmailing and threatening section. She is using her power and reputation to supress you. (She make him understand that how they can file a case against her)

Siddharth : is it possible?

Avneet : yes, I will make it for you, but don't cry please I can't see tears in your eyes.

Siddharth flowed in emotions and hugged her and cried in an enbracement of her arms.

Avneet : just relax, I am with you trust me I will do my best for you. You are not alone.

Siddharth sobbing.

Avneet : relax please.

Stay tuned.