105

It's a thin, one stone gold ring.

Siddharth : you like it? (He didn't noticed that Avneet already had a ring in her fingers of both hands)

Avneet : this is so pretty.

Siddharth : so, may I make you wear this Avu?

Avneet : Avu? Not bad. Sure my dear.

Siddharth picks out the ring from the box and ask for Avneet's hand.

Avneet forward her hand looking into his eyes.

Siddharth hold her palm and realise that she is wearing already two rings, and they both are almost 100 times more expensive than the one he brought for her.

His smile fade off immediately

Siddharth : uhm... I didn't know that you already have rings in your fingers.

Avneet : oh sorry, wait I take them off.

Siddharth hold her hand.

Siddharth : no they are more beautiful rings than this, keep them. It's fine.

Avneet : are you kidding me? They are just stones, and that is feeling and nothing is more precious to me than my husband's love.

Avneet really take those rings off like they have no value now. She put them on the railing besides them.

Siddharth : heyyy don't do this. Keep the safely with you too. (He smiled)

Avneet : okay as you say jaan.

Siddharth blush hard.

Avneet : now, make me wear this.

Siddharth hold her palm and slip this ring in her finger, so lovingly and kiss her hand.

Siddharth : I love you.

Avneet : I love you too baby.

She hugged him.

Suddenly, her phone rangs.

Avneet : excuse me for a while baby, I will be back soon. (She kissed her cheek and went to her room)

Meanwhile,

Raghav want to catch this spy of Avneet who sent picture to her.

Raghav called Muskan and she picks up.

Muskan : hello.

Raghav : Muskan, I wanna meet your house hold staff at home yesterday night.

Muskan : yeah sure but what happened?

Stay tuned