17

In front of his eyes only, Muskan and Alia starts stripping their clothes and Ananya become the first in the room who took off her bra and panty first.

She stood naked in front of him.

Siddharth can't even raise his eyes now, he is crying and feeling really the worst can happen with him.

Ananya : just look at us baby, don't worry we won't harm you at all, after some love making we will let you go. (She said kissing his neck)

He runs towards the door, which is locked.

Siddharth : help help!! (He shout)

Ananya ran behind him, hold him and bring him back to bed with the help of Alia and Muskan.

She slapped on his face harder than anything else.

Ananya : listen, don't you dare to shout again, else trust me If I did the same, you won't even get bail for next 10 years. (She said in threatening tone)

Siddharth sobbing but not making any noise now.

Ananya : girls, hold his hands?

Muskan and Alia hold his hands and force him on bed, when Ananya took off his pants and boxer.

Siddharth is crying all the time.

Ananya : ahhh... (She holds his cock, and starts stroking it forcefully)

Siddharth : let me go please, I beg you. (He please them a lot but those spoilt brats are filled with lust right now)

Ananya : shh 🤫 , better you enjoy instead of making noises here, there is no escape from here for you. (She said hovering on him)

Siddharth : nooo.... (He yelled)

Ananya cover his mouth with her mouth, and his screams lost in her mouth.

Until, she is done forcing him in every way possible. Muskan and Alia took off her clothes too. And they are getting ready for their chance.

One by one all three b***** force him for S**.

And after 4 worst hours of his life, they left him when they all three were exhausted.

Stay tuned