.Chapter Nineteen.

"So. Why are you crying?" Gerard asked, the look on his face was sincere as he took a hand and gently pushed the small strands of hair out of Frank's face.

"I-I did something bad, but I'm not sure if it would actually be considered bad because, the person I was with wanted to do it but...Gerard, I'm not sure if I regret it or not." Frank sighed miserably and fell back onto his bed, his face buried in his pillow.

Gerard watched the younger boy in distress and flipped him over so that he was laying on his back. He faced Gerard, a little confused until Gerard crawled over and laid next to him, his head in the crook of Frank's neck. "Why are you being so secretive?"

"What do you mean?" Frank asked, putting an arm underneath his head.

"You used no names." Gerard said. "As if you didn't want me to know who...why?"

"Uh...are you sure I didn't?" Frank asked, seeing if he could get out of this one. Even though he really would have to tell him eventually.

"Yes. I'm sure; tell me, seriously, what's on your mind." Gerard almost begged. "Please?"

"Um...fine." Frank sighed and reached for Gerard's hand. "You know how earlier you cut yourself...?"

Gerard nodded. "Yeah."

"Well you blacked out after chasing me down the street and we fell and you lost a lot of blood and I tried...I really did try to get you to go to sleep. But you weren't and I was trying to clean you up and stuff but." Frank stopped, this was harder then it should've been.

"What's wrong?" Gerard asked, he was worrying now and wondering why Frank was so stressed over this and sat them both up, he kissed Frank on the corner of his mouth. "Is it really that bad?"

Frank shrugged.

"Then tell me."

"Gerard. I thought you were fully awake, just tired and you would not go to sleep and then you were getting all flirty and h-horny and stuff and..." Frank swallowed and kicked his lip. "You wanted me to fuck you."

"And you did?" Gerard asked.

"Ah- yeah. I'm sorry, but you're stubborn and pushy and...you're mad, aren't you?"

"No." Gerard shook his head. "I'm just sad that I can't remember it." He sighed and went off to thought. "How was it?"

"What?" Frank asked.

"The sex. Did it feel good? Was it slow?"

"Not to brag or anything but you were loud and it was good and kind of slow and stuff. I wish I didn't feel like a pervert." Frank groaned.

"Don't." Gerard said, grabbing Frank's wrist and smashing his lips onto the younger boys lips. "I would've done the same exact thing as you." He pulled away. "I left Ray along long enough though-"

"He's probably hanging with Mikey. Lay with me." Frank patted the spot next to him on the bed. Gerard went back to lay with him, since he kind of did owe Frank a little.

-

"So...didn't you come here to hang out with Gerard?" Mikey asked and couldn't help but giggle at the thought that Ray was now in his room watching Nightmare On Elmstreet 2 on Mikey's bed.

"Yeah, but he knows I'm here, just doesn't want to hang out with me." Ray shrugged. "But whatever, we're friends now so...I'm gonna be some awkward kid with an afro while your parents sit in the living room drinking tea and reading magazines."

"Are they really doing that?" Mikey asked.

Ray shrugged. "Don't know."

And Mikey fell into a full fit of laughter as he fell off the bed and clutched his stomach and was on the verge of dying from lack of oxygen.

"Ray. You're one of the coolest motherfuckers I've ever met."

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment." Ray said and went back to watching the movie. "Does Mikey wanna sit back up on the bed?"

"Does Ray wanna die in his sleep?" Mikey asked back, but got back on the bed anyway. "Hey Ray?"

"Yeah?" Ray said, looking at Mikey.

"Do you like toasters?" Mikey asked in complete seriousness.

"I'm not sure." Ray shrugged. "Why you asking?"

"I once was making toast and I couldn't get the bread out so I went and got a fork and, it really hurt." Mikey said quietly.

"You're a moron Mikey Way." Ray chuckled.

"I've actually been told that before."

"Because it's the truth." Ray shrugged. "Now shut up so we can finish the movie."

"What time do you have to be home?" Mikey continued.

"How often do you talk?" Ray ignored him. "Because that's all you're doing."

"Why are you being a jerk?"

"Why are you being annoying?"

The two stared at each other for the longest moment and Ray swore that Mikey was leaning in, and believe it or not Ray was too. Until the someone knocked on the door and they both snapped out of it and blushed as Ray went to the door.

"Ray honey, your mom is here to pick you up." Katy smiled.

Ray nodded and turned back. "I'll call you Mikey."

They waved awkwardly to each other and then as the door shut, Mikey swore he liked this kid more then he did Alicia.

Him and Alicia had nothing in common.

But him and Ray had everything in common.

And maybe, just maybe Alicia would be better off with that David kid that's always flirting with her- and she also flirts back...while Mikey is standing right there.

And maybe if he kissed Ray. It probably would've been one of the best things to happen to him in a while.

"Mikey...why are you red?"

"What?" Mikey asked, his hands going to his face.

"You're blushing like really bad right now." Gerard chuckled. "What happened?"

"What do you mean?" Mikey played dumb, even though he knew that Gerard seen Ray walk out.

"I know Ray was in here and guess what? He's glowing just as bright as you are!"

Mikey stayed silent.

"So that only means one thing right?" Gerard smirked. "You kissed Ray Toro, Mikey. And I fucking called it."