.Chapter Eight.

"What type of paint did you want again?" Gerard asked, eyeing all the different colors with interest; by all the different colors, he really meant the 50 shades of red that had there own isle.

How much different shades of black are there?

"Um...the kind that goes on walls with this thing?" Frank grinned like an idiot and pointed to the paint brushes that hung up.

"Wow, because I didn't know that." Gerard rolled his eyes and picked up a blue that was so dark it was almost black and chucked it at Frank, who caught it in just enough time so he wasn't hit in the face by the container.

"Thanks dick." Frank groaned and held onto it tightly.

"I am, thank you." Gerard smirked and dusted off his sleeve, only flinching a little bit at the contact of something on his arm.

"Whatever, let's just go pay."

-

Gerard and Frank stumbled into the house with an obnoxious amount of noise and walked right up the stairs, ignoring the annoyed stares of the parents and the fact that the door was left wide open.

They went into Frank's room and shut the door before taking out the paint and setting them down and kicking the plastic bag somewhere in the room.

"Lock the door." Frank ordered, pointing the the metal handle on the door.

Gerard looked from the lid of the paint up to the door. "Why...?" It seemed that these boys liked to lock their doors...for everything.

Frank shrugged. "Parents are buzzkill's, I like to have fun." He wiggled his eyebrows and popped the old open. "I really like this blue."

Gerard sighed and turned the small lock-thing and sat back down on the floor. "What's with the gray?" He asked, examining the one bucket of the three that wasn't blue.

Frank shrugged again. "I felt like I needed to get it...I'll do something with it, eventually." He picked up a paintbrush and tossed it at Gerard who caught it and dipped it into the now stirred paint.

Frank on the other hand had other intentions while Gerard had his back turned. He smirked mischievously and popped the gray open and picked it up quietly and walked over to Gerard who seemed very into painting this wall blue.

Right when Frank went to lift it above his head, Gerard turned around and accidentally knocked it over, splashing most of it on Frank himself.

"Wha -? Oh my damn!" Gerard shrieked and started laughing at the sight of Frank covered in paint. "How- why were coming close to me with th..." He trailed off and scowled. "You were gonna pour the pain on m- "

Gerard was now covered in the other half of the paint and he definitely wasn't happy anymore.

"You douche-fucker, now paints all over the carpet!" Gerard flailed his arms. "Moms gonna be pissed..." He looked up to Frank and grinned. "Bravo my frie- "

Gerard was once again cut off the when the door handle jiggled and the door itself opened.

"What the hell is going on here?" Donna demanded. "Why are you two throwing paint on each other?"

And Frank's answer was to break out in maniacal laughter as he fell to the ground and the empty bucket to fall out of his hands.

"The fuck is wrong with him?" Franklin asked, walking up next to mom with a twizzler in his mouth. "Gerard, did you break him?"

Gerard shrugged and kicked Frank in the side, making him shut up but grab his side and whine in pain. "There. Fixed."

"Why did you guys decide to be buzzkill's anyway?" Frank asked, sitting up and hearing the weird sound of his paint covered pants to un-attach from the pain covered floor.