.Chapter Nine.

Gerard wrapped the warm and fluffy towel around his waist; finally he was clean from all the paint, and walked out of the bathroom and crossed the hall.

"Whoa, um...y-you didn't bring clothes to the bathroom?" Frank asked, staring at Gerard's body. "Okay...um, sorry, I'm being weird."

Gerard stopped and turned around to see Frank looking at his feet with a blush rising on his face. His scars...on his wrists, and the ones that littered above his pants line. They were clear as day and Frank wasn't ogling them like Gerard was some animal at the zoo.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it weirded you out, I was just uh- I was sick and told to get into the shower and I was already in there- damn, I'm rambling...I'll um...go get dressed." And the two boys stood out there for like three seconds more, both a blushing mess before slipping into their own bedrooms.

Gerard picked out his favorite band shirt which was his Smashing Pumpkins shirt and his black sweat pants and put them on, lazily brushing his fingers through his hair before pulling on his red jacket and getting into his bed which consisted of Star Wars blankets and matching sheets.

"Gerard..." Donna knocked quietly, three times exact.

"It's open!" Gerard yelled and cuddled into his pillow. He was such a nerd.

His mom walked in with toast and coffee and set them on the bed stand. "Do you need anything else?" She asked, kissing him on the forehead.

He shook his head and he was about to walk out when Gerard remembered. "Wait!" She stopped. "Turn that stereo on to track 8 please?"

She smiled and did as he told. The music came to life and Gerard smiled thankfully at his mom before she shut the door and and walked off.

He honestly didn't want to eat. This just didn't look good- not as in his mom didn't do a good job cooking but not good as in he would throw up if this toast touched his tongue even a little bit.

But the coffee was nice. Gerard was able to swallow all of that good in a matter of seconds before he leant down on the side of his bed and picked up his old and worn out sketchbook and opened to a picture in progress, which just so happened to be a half finished picture of Frank- what the fuck? Gerard scowled at the page, he did not remember drawing this at all.

Gerard looked up to hear knocking on his door and Gerard squealed, quickly shoving the book under the bed just in time to have Frank come in; he was in pajamas and had wet hair like he'd just gotten out of the shower.

"Hi..." Frank mumbled, he closed the door and walked to the bed. "Are you feeling alright?"

Gerard tried his best to smile and nodded. "Fucking peachy."

Frank only chuckled and sat down on the floor with his back against the side of the bed and stared at all the posters in the room. "Your room is comforting- I miss my bad posters."

"What happened to them?" Gerard asked, sitting upright in the bed and looking down at Frank.

"Actually- that's one reason I came in here- "

"You can't have my posters!" Gerard interrupted with a slight yell.

"No- no! I would never ask for one, I have my own, I'm just too short for this shit and I need your help." Frank asked with a hopeful glint in his eye.

"Sure. Why the hell not?"

-

"So...where do you want this one?" Gerard asked, standing in the bed with the poster in his hands. "Right here?"

"A little to the left." Gerard moved. "No! Not that much," Gerard moved again. "Perfect." Frank got on the bed also and hung up the last poster with the last bit of tape they had.

"Does this feel a little more like your old home?" Gerard asked, sitting on the bed. "Because this is cool- despite those two boxes in the corner."

Frank looked to where Gerard pointed. "That's the clothes that I have to hang up in the closet, but don't have the motivation to do it."

Gerard hummed and nodded in agreement. "Well um...do you wanna go downstairs and watch a movie?"

Frank nodded happily and followed Gerard out into the hall and down the stairs.

"What are you two boys doing?" Franklin asked, passing them up the stairs.

"Movies; must watch." Frank kept it simple because of the certain Nightmare Before Christmas that was calling his name- even though he's watched that movie more times then he could count.

Franklin only chuckled and continued his way up the stairs while Frank beat Gerard to Netflix and called dibs on the remote.

Gerard whined and decided it was best not to argue with a short man, unless he wanted to lose a limb. And no- Gerard did not want to lose a limb. So he made popcorn and got drinks.

"What are we watching?" Gerard asked, sitting next to Frank with two cans of pop and a big bowl of popcorn.

Frank already seemed glued to the TV as he mumbled something incoherent but Gerard soon found the answer when the 'This Is Halloween' theme song started playing.

-

By the end of the third movie Frank was curled up next to Gerard and was fast asleep. He was getting tired and went to pick up Frank, hoping to hell that this wasn't an excuse just do Frank could be carried up to bed and not have to use his feet.

Gerard grunted as he picked Frank up off the couch bridal style and took the steps one at a time as he neared closer and closer to the door.

Frank's door was already open so Gerard just walked in and laid him down before caressing his face for some reason and whispering a hushed 'good night' before closing the door quietly and making his way to his own.

When Gerard entered his own room, he shut the stereo off which was still playing in the background and shut his own door.

The alarm clock read 12:45 and Gerard moaned as he let his body collide with the mattress and his eyes closed.

____________________________________

Sorry if this seems rushed, I don't mean it to be, it's just that I'm working on a side project and am kind of excited about it. Gotta love them Creepypasta's though. (That's my side project) but honestly, I think I have a problem because straight stories weird me out and so pretty much this SP is still a gay CP fanfiction type thing. Damn, I have a problem.

Deal with it.

~ Hesitant Stomachaches