Chapter 18- Pregnancy Hormones

If people were given an award for bad timing it would be given to me. Everything was going so perfectly and I just had to ruin the mood.

At my question Markus just froze on top of me, not saying a word, not moving. It was so awkward.

" Forget  I asked," I said like I hadn't already ruined the mood beyond repair.

To my disappointment, Markus got up from me not sparing me another look, he picked up his towel and went into his closet.

The room grew silent. What was wrong with me? Why do I keep forgetting the fact that I wasn't his wife and didn't have to explain anything to him? I was nothing special, and whatever treatment I'd be receiving from him would be because of the child. Nothing more.

My lust was replaced by frustration as I stood up and walked to the balcony. I heard him come out of his closet and walk out of the room.

I stood on the balcony for a few moments before walking into the room to rest.
His bed was way bigger than mine and more comfortable. It didn't take long before I fell asleep.

I awoke when I felt something soft going up my skin. Turned out it was just the covers and Markus was taking it up to my chin.

I knew he could tell I had woken up but didn't say anything. When he was about to turn away, I held his hand.

" Markus." He stopped but didn't turn.

Still holding his hand I slowly got up.
" I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't know why I asked." I had the feeling that the subject was touchy to him and he didn't want to share it with anyone.

He took his hand away from mine before he spoke in a hard voice and his words were anything but soft.

" Let's get something straight. If you seem to be forgetting that we are not in any kind of relationship, let me remind you that you are here to bear my child, nothing more, and as soon as the child is born, you'll be gone from my life never to be seen again."

I didn't know what to say. He was right. I didn't forget that fact, but I try to. I try so much because thinking of it hurts.

He didn't wait for any response because my face was responsive enough as he walked towards the sofa sat down took some papers and began his work.

There was something I'd been meaning to talk to him about but I didn't know if now was a good time. He was already angry as it was. But the urge to bring it up was strong, I turned to him and he looked so lost in his work, there was no need to bother him. So instead of asking him any questions, I just pushed the urge down and settled back on the bed but it was hard to go back to sleep.

It felt like my sexual urges from earlier had reawakened. It wasn't bedtime and at the same time, it seemed out of my control.

I kept squirming because it felt like my hormones were awoken in full force and there was an uncontrolled throbbing in my clitoris I didn't know when the moan broke out of my lips and I quickly used my hand to cover my mouth.

Sweat was beginning to form on my forehead and the ache in between my legs intensified. I had to leave this room before I made a fool of myself and ended up dying of embarrassment.

But just as the thought came, Markus spoke in a voice that I knew was ready to give me what I wanted. Gosh, I hated these hormones.

" Is there something you want?" His voice was so thick and I could clearly tell that he was also aroused.

" Nothing." I lied. What was I supposed to say? Tell him I had an uncontrollable aching in between my legs and he should come do something about it. I would die of embarrassment.

He stood from where he sat and walked to me. My heart was beating at every step he took.

I watched as he climbed the bed and reaped the sheets off me to expose my tightly clenched thighs and if things couldn't get more embarrassing my nipples were perked.

I tried to cover them but he stopped me.

" So there's nothing I can do for you?" He asked, referring to my miserable state. Of course, there was but I wasn't going to say that out loud. So I just kept quiet.

Hopefully, I won't ruin the moment again. He brought his face close to my neck as he whispered.

" Let's find out if there's something I can do for you." As he said the words his hands went down my body lifting the dress I wore as he traced the line of my panties then his hand went in tracing between my legs as a loud moan broke out of me.

All embarrassment flew out the window as all my body needed at the moment was to be pleased.

I bit my lower lips between my teeth and he didn't seem to like that I was trying to contain my sounds so he added pressure.

He brought out his hand glistening with my juice and instead of feeling shy I just stared up at him with open lust. His eyes told me he wanted me to be vocal with what I needed.

" I.." I tried to say but the words died in my throat. What was so hard with telling him I wanted him. He was being mean, it was clear as day that I wanted him. But he still wanted me to say it out loud.

I bite my lower lips in frustration. He began kissing down my neck biting my sensitive spot and at this time I was breathing hard like I was out of air when all I wanted was him.

He touched me everywhere except where I needed his attention the most. All he needed was those simple words. So I gave them.

" I want you. I want you."

The smirk he gave me told me he was satisfied with what he got.

" Say that again."