Chapter 7- Not Ready

" What are you doing here?" I asked him as I quickly tried to close the door but he blocked me and welcomed himself into my room.

" Are you forgetting this is my house?" He slurred as he walked further into the room. He was drunk? Did I even need to ask, he wasn't steady on his feet. What if he did something to me? Or worse, force himself on me.

" This is your house but you've given me this part as my room which means this section is mine and I decide who enters." I tried to reason with him.

" Come here my sweetheart, come let me get you pregnant." I shouldn't care about the endearment but I felt my heart soften when he called me sweetheart. He was a drunk man and didn't even know what he was doing. If he was in his normal sense he would never be doing what he was doing.

" You're drunk, you need to leave."

" Don't fucking tell me what to do!" He suddenly roared in anger as he stood up from where he sat on my bed making his way towards me, I was suddenly engulfed in fear, this man was drunk and could hurt me, and even if he became sober, nobody would even look for me, he had the power to make me disappear from the face of the earth like I never existed.

" You're scaring me, Markus," I said as I kept taking steps backward and he was moving towards me. I didn't notice I was moving towards my vanity mirror until my back hit the edge. He had a smirk on his face as he got me just where he wanted. Trapped.

I knew running would just trigger his anger so I didn't run, I just stood on a spot and he looked satisfied. He soon got close to me and our bodies were just inches apart, I was filled with the smell of alcohol.

This man was definitely not in his right senses.
He kissed my neck and as much as I didn't have control over the way my body was reacting, my pulse quickened.

He looked into my eyes and if I wanted to be delusional I would say his stares were stares of adoration, something I highly doubt would be coming from him.

He trailed his lips up from my neck and then kissed under my ear taking my earlobe into his mouth and I just couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

I tried to push him away using the last restraint I had before we both did something we'd regret. The point might be to get pregnant, but that doesn't mean I want it done with the man who would be the father of my child drunk.

As if it wasn't enough that I was giving myself to a man who didn't give a shit about me.
He was still busy ministering to my body, he rubbed his bulge on me and I couldn't help but cringe, I had to stop this.

" Markus..."I called but he didn't even respond, he was so focused on what he was doing. "Markus..." This time he stopped but didn't make any attempt to move.

" Please am not ready, can you stop ?" To my surprise, he stopped and with a groan, he moved gingerly towards my bed, what was he doing?

He was supposed to be walking out, but instead of saying anything, I just watched him as he got to my bed and took off his shoes, his belt, and the tie that was already loose, throwing them on the floor, then he took off his belt. My heart did a little skip, but I quickly calmed myself.

All this while, I didn't move from the spot I was standing. He got into my bed and raised the cover over himself, then as if he was waiting for something, he rose then his eyes met mine.

He tapped the side of the bed indicating that I come join him. Was he insane? Well, it was better than having him force himself on me in his drunk state. I made my way to the bed then I climbed to the other side of the bed, staying on the edge as far away from him as possible.

He didn't like that, well his drunk state didn't because he held my waist and pushed me towards him so that our body was squashed together there was no space.

I was so stiff, if I was a stick I would have broken. Soon enough he fell asleep and I knew that because his breathing became steady.

I on the other hand couldn't sleep, I was scared he would wake up at one point of the night and demand something I wasn't ready to give.

I didn't know when but somehow through my struggle with sleep, I eventually fell asleep.

" What the fuck are you doing in my bed?!" I was awoken by the angry voice of Markus. Is there a single time he wasn't angry?

I pretended not to hear him because obviously this was my room and he was the intruder, I wasn't done sleeping and not even his annoying voice could make me get up from this bed.

Well, that was what I thought, but he had other plans as he snatched the blanket from my body.

This got me.

" Maybe you should look at the room you're in before accusing me of entering your room." At that, he looked around the room realizing that I was actually in my room and he was the one in the wrong room.

" You must have drugged me." He said as he turned to me with a sour look on his face, I was almost tempted to roll my eyes but I restrained myself.

" Maybe you're not much of a man that's why I can easily drug you." I challenged him. I think I struck a nerve because before I could so much as blink, I was on my back on the bed, with him hovering over me.

" You don't seem to get it my darling, but let me remind you that I didn't pay you to come sit around and argue with me, remember the contract you signed, you have a task, my dear..." He drew closer to me while I pushed myself further into the bed...

" get ready for me tonight I'll show you just how much of a man I can be." He whispered to me before getting up and storming out of the room.

*****

What's your thoughts on this chapter?