Chapter 102: Back in the old days II [Road to the Incident Arc]

Beginne am Anfang

Maria: This is gonna be interesting, like Lubo, we may be ahead of the class with this one.

Lubo: Yeah...

Lubo thought about it, but he decided to leave that feeling for another time.

Lubo: So, where is the mission at and what is it about?

Sakura: It is a mission that is continued around, a devil host of sorts has been in the looks and the police alongside some heroes have found another bunker of experimented right under an apartment of the street on Danube 36.

Lubo: Another one?

Sakura: Yeah, your mother was there before, but we need to go back to search for more things.

As the information was told to Maria & Lubo, someone was sitting on the school roof listening, it was someone who watched Lubo and Amelia before...

??? (Thinking to themself): So, they found that place too? The Ivanov family is good at finding these places and Sakura herself with her manifestation may be an issue. However, glad I do not have to worry about her.

Name: Sakura Hironaka

Age: 29

Information: Sakura, a Japanese pro-hero who is considered number 25th in Japan as of the time of the Road to the Incident Arc, she loves teaching students and is close friends with Lubo's mother.

Manifestation: Body Manipulation

Manifestation Information: The user has complete control over the bodies and anatomies of oneself or others allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them. User can manipulate bodies on a chemical and cellular/sub-cellular level. This can also allow the user to telekinetically move another human through their bodies. The user might also be able to manipulate the bodies of other species, such as animals or even extraterrestrial creatures.

Lubo recalls that the location is nearby, which is suspicious enough to him, yet he decides to go there with Sakura & Maria to see if his suspicion is right, so as soon as they were ready all 3 walk out of the school area and head their way, the guy on the roof follows them through the shadows.

Once reaching the apartment, the trio enters in and walks down to the new staircase that was uncovered a while back entering the underground department that was found, chambers, destroyed cages and laboratory equipment smashed to pieces, the place looked really destroyed as if some kind of experiment has escaped and that is the reason this place is a mess.

Maria: Oh my, so this is one of the many?

Sakura: Yeah, just look for anyting eye-catching and we may have a lead...

They continue looking around until reaching the main area and seeing a skeleton tied to the table, it is clear that this is one of the failed experiments and all 3 looked through the room, Lubo started at the skeleton that was tied on there while Sakura looked over the drawers and Maria looked around the ground and walls.

Lubo noticed a letter on the skeleton's left hand and approached to grab it, he manages to grab it and then he sighs.

Lubo: Who left a letter behind? I wonder...

Sakura and Maria turn to him as he begins to read it.

[ "The Control Devil, she is everywhere and anywhere at once, after all... She ruined every bit of this experiment, the body belongs to a girl named Dano Kanomato, Luckly, due to her failing to take control over Dano, we ended up killing him, but I assume by the time I'm about to leave, she is waiting outside." ]

They were surrpsied to hear that the reason the experiment and this whole mess possibly was caused due to this, they looked at the room more and did notice a logo that was very similiar to The Control Devil's one, an eye with hypnosis pupil in it, same color too on that wall.

Sakura: Damn, so we are not the only ones to discover this place... Ugh.

Lubo: Seems so, a devil in this area able to fit... Yeah she is some kind of fiend perhaps or I dunno, maybe I was wrong who knows.

Lubo sighs as Maria goes back to the weirdly cracked wall and then she punches through it breaking it revealing a secret hallway.

Maria: Hey, at ya look at that... This place goes deeper.

Sakura was impressed, Maria had great physical punch for a 10 year old.

Sakura: Great job, Maria and Lubo.

Lubo puts away the letter, could be a key for discovering the identity of the Control Devil later down the line and then all 3 slowly make their way through the hallway soon reaching another room, it had a whole set of plans and blueprints... Some of it looked fresh, meaning the area was still used up until now...

Maria: Huh, so many blueprints and plans...

The area was big, perfect for some fighting too...

 Lubo: Be on your guard, that devil host could be here for all we know.

Sakura: No way, he might be too weak against me anyway.

Sakura laughs.

Sakura: After all, he's weak.

Lubo sighs as he knows that Sakura is overestimating herself, that is a normal trait of hers that Lubo just dislikes in general, as they walk around the room looking for more clues and looking through other plans in the meantime.

These plans looked like the next experiment target was someone from Lubo and Maria's school, atleast some of them, even had personal information which Maria finds in a locker, she pulls it out to read with a surprised look on her face.

Maria: No way!

Lubo: What is it Maria?

Lubo and Sakura walk up to her as she shows them that she has found personal information of someone inside the locker, the person who was on that information was...

Lubo: ...Vlad!

Maria: I know right, I'm as surprsied as you are-

They heard the noise of glass falling down the floor and turned around to see that a glass pot has fall off the table on the ground.

Sakura: Who's there?!

Sakura prepares her manifestation as she stands on guard, but after a minute nothing happens and she sighs.

Sakura: False alert...

Sakura calms down and turns back to Lubo and Maria, yet as it is they go back to searching the room for anything else...

End of Chapter