Chapter 43: The Last General

-Third Person POV-

Jay combines the trident and his Elemental power to fire a powerful bolt of lightning, and Pythor responds by firing back with his own lightning. Once the two lightning made contact, it created a big flash of light, blinding the two. Using this opportunity, the two Stone Guardians jumped at Pythor, but before they could even touch the Anacondrai...

The Stone Guardians were blasted by a swarm of missiles.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Benthomaar shouted.

Pythor smirked. "We put the slaves to good use." He pointed.

Behind the General were a few familiar tanks built by the crystal slaves after the Overlord's conquest. These were the security tanks from the Rebooted Era, the same tanks Jay would use against the Nindroids.
But due to them being powered by the powers of the Dark crystals, they were much more powerful than Jay's.

"Benthomaar!!!" Jay ran to his friend.

"Jay?" Benthomaar uttered.

"Gather some Merlopians and Islanders, and take them to at the Temple of Fortitude." Jay ordered. "Maya is there with a few warriors."

Benthomaar nodded. "Okay! But what about you?"

"I'll hold Pythor and those tanks off." Jay answered.

Benthomaar gasped. "ALONE!?!?!"

"Don't argue!!!!" Jay yelled. "JUST DO IT!!!"

"Fine!" Benthomaar sighed and then ran off.

Seeing at what he is up against, Jay closed his eyes and concentrated, and a few seconds later... his eyes glowed and then his whole body started to burst out pure Elemental powers of Lightning.
Although this kind of display was something the Nunchucks desired, it did stuttered the White Snake.

"WARRIORS!!!!" Pythor pointed. "FIRE!!!!"

The crystal warriors, relatively far from the Ninja, fired their dark energy at Jay. Right before they could hit, Jay dodged it, moving so fast it looked like he vanished from the face of existence.
Knowing he was just moving at high speed, Pythor swung his Nunchucks wildly, swinging it so fast it made a visible dome around him, bracing for Jay's devastating attack... but it wasn't for the General...

*BOOM*

The crystal tanks blew up. Devastating the surroundings, and a part of the tanks flew at Pythor, completely knocking him onto the ground.
Hissing in pain, Pythor got back up and he finally saw the Lightning Ninja.

"YOU PEST!!!!!" Pythor's eyes glowed, increasing in power.

Jay did Spinjitzu and clashed with the last General.

With Maya...

"FALL BACK!!!!" Maya shouted. "EVERYONE!!! FALL BACK TO THE TEMPLE OF FORTITUDE!!!"

Maya and her battalions were getting overwhelmed by the sheer number of the crystal warriors and slaves that are the Merlopians and Islanders.
Grabbing an Islander shield on the ground, Maya blocked a few dark energy to protect her retreating warriors.

"MAYA!!!!"

Knowing whose that was, Maya turned her head. "BENTHOMAAR!!!" She waved at the King who was now riding a jungle dragon.

Benthomaar managed to gather a decent amount of warriors to aid the dwindling number of Maya's platoon. Benthomaar's dragon jumped on top of a few crystal warriors and smacked them away with it's tail or claws.
Benthomaar jumped off his dragon and went to Maya's side to fend a few crystal warriors off.