Chapter 31: The Return of The Ice

~Third Person POV~

Cole passed by many people, who were capable of fighting, all gearing up for the greatest fight of their life. Those who weren't capable of fighting were all escorted to the Capital building of Metalonia.
Cole was making his way to the plains of Metalonia where he and everyone else were gonna confront Vangelis. As he was making his way, he saw one particular ninja he had a distaste for.

The Leader of the once proud Neo Ninja. The Teal Ninja

Cole sighed, but decided to check on him. "What's up with you? You've been quiet ever since we saved you."

"What is the point?" The Teal Ninja said. "There is nothing that can be done. When the Neo Ninja was assembled, I thought we would be the next generation of great heroes and get all the love like you old timers. But after what saw those monsters did to my teammates... the fear and humiliation I feel is unlike anything you could possibly imagine."

Cole was quite irritated by that last comment. He knows exactly what it is like to lose so many people he cares so much for. His Mother. His Master. And all of his closest friends.

"There is a reason we 'Old' Ninja have lasted way longer than you guys..." Cole crossed his arms. "We fight to protect the innocents. You guys only do it for fame and money. If you truly want be a real hero, then take this one important advice from me... Always stand up to those who are cruel and unjust."

Giving his last words, Cole left the Teal Ninja and went to meet up with the other leaders. After he left, the Teal Ninja took off his hood and stared at it. Thinking about what it really means to be a true Ninja.

With Cole...

At the Plains of Metalonia, Cole met up with Scott, Karlof and Scales, whom were all in charge different platoons.
Scott was in charge with marksmen, and out of the three, this was the most important since all the NPCs from Prime Empire had anti-crystal weapons like Scott. Unfortunately, they were the only ones with anti-weapons because the others who weren't from Prime Empire only had regular range weapons.

Karlof was leading all of the Metalonians warriors. These soldiers were some of the finest human warriors in Ninjago, and they were also equipped with some of the finest gears the Kingdom has to offer. The shields they were given were so solid, their defensive power rivalled the the Metal of the Elemental Master of Metal.

And finally, Scales was leading all the Serpentines and Ninjagans, ranging from regular civilians from Ninjago City to prisoners from Kryptarium Prison. The Serpentine were the most experienced when it came to fighting, and others like Ultra Violet and Soto were just as skilled as the Snake warriors.

"Is everyone ready?" Cole asked.

"I'm sure there was no need for a clarification. But yes, we are just as ready as you, Earth Ninja." Scales hissed.

"Good." Cole pulled his hood. "Cause this fight will decide if Ninjago will live to see tomorrow."

The Leaders took out their weapons. Cole pulled out the Sword of Sanctuary. Scales with a naginata. Scott and his anti crystal blaster. And Karlof, despite it being completely worthless, clashed his fists and turned into metal.

Seeing him transform. "Karlof, I had the chance to ask... but did we ever get any contact with the other Elemental Masters?" Cole decided to ask.