Chapter 10: The Fall of the Monastery

-Third Person POV-

Kai was looking around in hopes of finding anything that could lead them out. But, of course, he found nothing. So Kai tried to get in contact with Pixal and ask her if she can track them down.

"Pixal? Come in. Pixal, can you read me?" Kai sighed. "Nothing. Not getting a single signal."

"The debris seems to be blocking our communications." Zane said.

Jay groaned. "That's just great! We're buried alive inside my favourite toy train!"

"Is there anything we can do?" Cole asked.

Zane wondered. "Hmm. Perhaps I can try and amplify the signal. Kai, hand me the communicator." Kai then passed the communicator to Zane.

Kai suddenly got an idea on how they could get out.

Kai looked at Cole. "Cole, do you think you can use your power to get us of here?"

Cole was a bit hesitant. "I don't know. It looks very unstable, but I'll give it a try."

Cole activates his powers and tries to move the debris, but the moment he did the sub train becomes more unstable

"Stop! stop!" Kai yelled.

Jay panicked. "Whoa! Bad idea!"

Cole quickly stopped. "Ugh! It's too unstable. I guess we will have to wait for Zane to finish fixing the communicator."

________________________

Spinjitzu Monastery...

Wu was outside staring into the stars, wondering if there really is hope. Especially after the horrible event he foresaw.

Misako saw Wu gazing at the sky. "Wu, are you alright?" She asked.

Wu sighed. "No, Misako. I am not alright." He looked at her. "I have failed my students so many times. First Morro. Then Nya. Then Lloyd. And now the Four Ninja are gone."  Wu closed his eyes and tried to hold his tears.

"Wu, it's not your fault." Misako uttered. But Wu just sighed.

"Perhaps... perhaps..." Wu didn't wanna theorise, but." Perhaps... it would have been best if I was bitten and Garmadon was the Master."

Hearing what he just said, Misako, out of anger, grabbed his collar and quickly slapped him on the face.

Wu was completely shocked at her action. "Misako..."