Dreaming

Part 2 of safe heaven

It was another day, like any other day lonely dreary and overall just plain boring. That was when she hit something and felt a pain in her foot when she looked down the person who she had stumbled into had stepped on her foot she just wanted to disappear she couldn't be more embarrassed if she tried. She was just going to do that when she saw their eyes and stopped in her tracks cause those eyes oh how many times had she had gazed into those eyes.

Without her knowing she had raised her hands and they graced one side of his face.

"Felix" she whispered.

And the face under her hand flinched. His eyes looking conflicted.

She didn't know what to think on one hand this couldn't be real on the other she couldn't just let this moment go. And from his expression well.. he hadn't exactly run away at this strange interaction.

"Can we talk somewhere?" asked Marinette

he nods

Marinette sees a park nearby and raises an eyebrow in question she just couldn't get the right words out of her mouth she knew she would stumble.

He nods again.

She didn't know how to feel with this awkward tension between them. Things between them had never been awkward.

25-01-24