Bio Dad Bruce Part 3

Meanwhile with Mari

when she landed and got out of the airport she saw a big welcome sign with her name written in neat writing she was confused but went there and she saw none other than her boyfriend. She was so happy to see him that too in gotham she thought he was busy with some business meeting or something.

--------

"fe, what are you doing here i thought you were in london because of some meeting"she said while pecking him and hugging him.

"well there was a meeting and i wasn't sure i could make it so i didn't tell you so that you wouldn't be disappointed in case i couldn't come"said the newcomer known as fe while returning the hug.

That was so like her boyfriend trying everything in his power to make her happy.they didn't keep any secrets from each other he knew everything about her and she knew everything about him the good and the bad.

She had met him 2 years ago when she was in london. There was just something about this guy who looked like her ex crush but was the opposite it was like they clicked there was no other words to describe it.

It wasn't but was love at first sight. As both felt a pull to each other they started to know each other and after a while started dating at first jagged was hesitant but after getting to know him both were pretty close.

Well back to the present

"so do we have any plans?"asked knowing very well there was no way her boyfriend would come here and suprise without having plans. Not that he didn't give her suprise because that would be the understatement of the year .felix loved to spoil her even though she had told him not to. He said it was one of his way of showing his love.

"well, there are some plans but nothing that can't be cancelled if you're tired ."he said. even though he may look strict he was always always so thoughtful it was one of the things that made her fall for him and as much as she wanted to do fun things with him. she was very tired so she said,"well,i am a little tired so why not watch movies today and complete your plans tomorrow?"

Author note-i know its short but i wanted to update as i haven't updated in a long time due to exams and well i am not in my best of moods but didn't wanna disappoint you guys. drama in my life has been constant and i kinda wanna ramble about it. anyway do tell me if you like it . 

btw can u guys guess my age by how i write?waiting for your replies

love mysteriouschar