The Party Part 1

This was the launch party for the gabriel brand. All the famous people,celebrities and few selected guests were attending. Gabriel agreste the owner of the company and todays host was standing watching his son and his date lila rossi who he approved of talking with their friends Alya cesaire and Nino Lahhife.

Gabriel pov

why does adrien hang out with these no good people at least he has Ms. rossi she is a good influence on him.i hope that because of her he wil tke interest in the business .

(he sees Amelie enter and talk with some business clients)

its weird that felix hasn't come with her as i know he will attend and usually he enters with her. Its suprising how mature flix is compared to him adrien is like a 5 year old.

Meanwhile with adrien and his friends

"this is such a huge party , hey lila jagged stone and clara nightangale are here could you introduce me to them, their interviews would be a huge hit."said alya.

"Oh alya i would but they are avoiding me since i asked them to do a interview for the ladyblog."said liela.

"Girl really, lets go and make them apologise to you .those jerks!!said nino.

"Please don't father doesn't want any problems tonight on the new launch party."said adrien

"i forgive them ,i think it might be because of all these fans and stress that they might be behaving like this."said lila

girl you have a heart made of gold. First marinette now these people .you forgive those who don't deserve them."said alya.

"Yes lila its because of you that adrien 's old man let us all come."said nino.

"Yes lila,because of you my dad is more lenient with me he likes you even more than marinette."said adrien.

why are you talking about marinette do you want her to be here instead of me."said lila and started her waterworks(aka crocodile tears)

Alya glares at adrien and starts comforting lila.

"Ofcourse not, she is a bully and makes you uncomfortable and wouldn't apologise."said the dumb follower(aka Alya)

"thank you guys,your so kind to me."said lila.

Just then two people enter and the whole hall goes silent.because it was a beautiful couple the male had blonde hair with grey eyes wearing a stylish suit entering with him was a beautiful female with blue hair and blue bell eyes wearing a beautiful dress.

The blunette is wearing

felix is wearing this

"Is that felix?? and was he smiling?"said more like screamed adrien

Luckily no one heard him except his group of friends.

"What??thats the boy that acted like you and got us akumatised?"said alya

"he looks a little different dude. who do you think that girl with him is" said nino.

"She looks familiar."was all Alya said.

Meanwhile with gabriel

gabriel pov

why is everyone silent all of a sudden.(looks around and sees the couple)

isn't that felix? who is the lady with him wait a minute they are wearing MDC originals. How is that possible ?MDC herself has said she won't be doing any commissions this coming months.(MDC as in marinette and her own brand but no one has connected that it is marinette so you can say she is anonymous)

(he sees amelia joining the couple and smiling at the female just then clara nightingale and jagged stone join them).

He sees lila dragging his son there and decides to go to prevent something from happening.

Meanwhile with felix and his group

......you rock mari."said jagged to the bluenette.

"by the way when are you going to reveal your secret, mari?" asked clara.

"Well i haven't decided but i am not going to lie as i believe that i have established my brand and its safe from that lying bitch(sry for the language but couldn't help myself)."said the mysterious blunette.

"you know just do it here ,free publicity you know and that to at one of your rival's launch party,mi amor"said felix.

"now i see why chloe says you are a bad influence on m..."marinette was saying when she was interrupted by gabriel,lila and adrien coming over.

"Hey cousin ,whose your lovely date?"asked adrien.

"this is fun ."said felix with a smirk.

"Behave"was all the girl now known as mari said.

"must you spoil all of my fun"this was said with an affectionate smile.

Gabriel,lila and adrien looked confused while amelia looked on with a motherly smile and jagged and clara smiled and politely left the group.

"well i thought you would recognize her but well let me introduce you to my girlfriend,marinette dupain cheng."he said while pulling marinette closer to his side and marinette looked up at him with a loving expression.

kinda like this but marinette is facing forward