Safe heaven

Many would say what they would like on a partner. But she couldn't answer that even if she tried. though she was attracted to blonde hair or unusual coloured hair. Also the colour Green but not light it had to be forest green or darker greens that drew her in.

There were many qualities she would like in her partner but most of all being there.

that was how she found herself here everynight in this beautiful meadow where the pond was mysterious and blue, a beautiful tree on the shore providing shade but that wasn't what made her come here it was something else entirely, something no one knew not even her close ones.

"you're here." said a voice.

She turned around and saw the only thing keeping her afloat.

"Ya you know I can't sleep without you and today more so." she replied and went to the tree where the voice was sitting and laid there with her head on his lap.

"You want to talk?" he asked.

"No just.." she said 

"Lets watch the sky." he said

That's what she loved about him never pried just tried to make her happy. She felt selfish sometimes how she always ranted to him ask him about his day but he never said anything , Happy that he always made her feel happy.

It was his talent she believed even if she was crying in front of him she would feel happier than ever because she knew he would never judge just be there for her.

But she knew he wasn't real. It was the hardest truth of her life Felix wasn't real he was a figment of her imagination maybe that was why he knew what to say because it was her brain talking.

but she believed dumbledore in harry potter when he said

"Just because it is in your head doesn't mean it isn't real."

Cause she knew real or not for others. He was real for her and that was what mattered. Because these days the only person she fully trusted and loved was him.

"It will be fine." 

"when you don't where to go
and you're feeling all alone
look inside yourself there so much than you know
you can be anything you want
if you believing who you are
you're light of home work
you're shining so brighter
anything is possible
when you look to your heart
you're shooting star"

tears slid across her cheeks she hugged him she didn't need anyone when he was here with her. She didn't care about reality, hadn't cared about it in a while.

he kissed her forehead, while wiping her tears. She looked at his eyes forest green filled with love for her.

"I love you, my light." she said

"I love you too my bug." he said

she kissed him.

A/N- I hope you love it because this is something I wrote from my life.