*Coworkers With Benefits - Gator Tillman

Start from the beginning

"Fuck," he moaned against my breast as I squeezed myself around him. With a few more moans and thrusts, we pushed each other over the edge and forced us to reach our peaks.

"Shit!" Gator gasped as we released in sync. He kept himself inside me as we came down from our orgasms. When we had barely caught our breaths, Gator slowly pulled out of me. Before climbing off me, he leaned down and kissed me.

"Get back to work," he smirked with his face inches from mine. "Or I might have to bring you back in here and spank you."

"Kinky," I giggled.

"You know you love it," he said, lowering his voice.

"Just as much as I love you," I said before I could stop.

Gator leaned back and studied me. I opened and closed my mouth, unable to form any more words. Before either one of us could respond, Gator's phone started ringing. As he went to answer it, I quickly started getting dressed.

"Hey, Dad."

I could feel his eyes on me as I finished getting dressed, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Yeah," I heard him say as I walked out of Roy's office. "I'm at the station. What do you need?"

* * * * *

Gator's POV

After Y/N's confession and going back to work, she didn't talk to me. It seemed as if she refused to be in the same room with me. I wanted her to be. I needed her to be. I was still trying to wrap my head around her confession, but I didn't want her thinking that I didn't love her back.

Of course, I did.

Y/N was the only one in town who looked at me like I was me and not my dad's son. She listened to me. She talked to me. She made me laugh. She made me smile. She made me happy. And I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of my life making her happy.

"Hey, have you seen Y/N?" I asked a random officer whose name I'd never bothered to learn.

"I think she went home," he shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I panicked.

"She said she had a migraine," the guy said as he eyed me. He rolled his eyes before going back to work. I went back to my desk, unable to wrap my head around this.

Y/N left work.

She left because of what happened. She left because she told me she loved me and I didn't say anything back. Instead, I took a call from my dad. She thinks I don't care about her.

I stared at the file in my hands, but nothing was sinking in. When the phone started ringing, I answered it without breaking the staring contest.

"What?"

"Is this Gator Tillman?"

I slowly put the file down and sat up. "Yes, this is him."

"Hi. I'm calling from Sunrise Hospital."

"What?"

"We have a Y/F/N Y/L/N here in the emergency room," the nurse continued, "and we have you listed as her emergency contact."

"I'm her. . . Wait, what happened to her?"

"We couldn't get much out of her before she passed out," she explained, making my stomach drop. "It seems it was a home invasion gone wrong."

"Shit," I mumbled. I looked around the station, hoping my dad was nearby. The nurse started to say something, but I hung up and ran out of my office when I saw my dad walk by.