Chapter 3: No More Pain

Start from the beginning

"Dear, you can go to the palace only when you choose, also the palace is as beautiful as it appears here."

Ohh so bad, I just wanted to be there but nevertheless, however I am choosing that only so no worries. As I wonder to find my family I stumble across, 3 people, one is Vincent's Mom Sienna and the other two are Hazel's parents. Ohh my god I can't believe I am seeing them in person, how can I even see them, when they are no longer with us, maybe my imagination is running wild in here.

"Hello dear, how are you, it's been a long time, isn't it? How is Vincent?"  Sienna asked me and I with a frown between my eyes said "I am fine, Vincent is also fine, but why are you guys here, where is Vince?"

"He is on the other end darling, like everyone else. Also how is Hazel? Is she happy, I know she misses us, does she do well now, I really hope she turned into a beautiful girl like you."  Hazels Dad said, I mean my Mom's brother.

I just nod my head. Even though these are my people, I don't feel they really belong to me, I feel detached to this world, it makes me happy but I miss others, so quickly without saying them anything I ran back to the centre of the two worlds. I was wondering if I should go the the other world, since I had to see by my self if Vincent was there.

As I make my way there I see blazing fire everywhere, the trees, birds everything was of fire. In the centre once again stood a palace, that was creepy and was looking very dangerous and scacry, above that fire birds were flying continuously making weird noises, since I know I cant enter the palace, I look around for my family. I see them all siting near a table, they were all in pain and tears was all I could see.

I went to them and held on to Vincents shoulder, he just says, "It hurts cassie, I can't bear it this without you by my side" I know this place is horrible, it will only hurt them in the end, so I nod my head and look at Aiden and Chloe, they were...

I went to them and held on to Vincents shoulder, he just says, "It hurts cassie, I can't bear it this without you by my side" I know this place is horrible, it will only hurt them in the end, so I nod my head and look at Aiden and Chloe, they were not happy to be here, I want to hug them and comfort them everything will be alright but  could not make up my mind to say that, rather they say "We missed you Cassndra, each day is like hell here, without you, and your husband is giving us a hard time, please do something."

"Cognate, I missed you, I will always miss you, for once come back, I cant see you like this, I cant see him like that, he is losing himself without you, do forgive him once. Lease set us all free from the misery." Nick says and I look confused as hell why should I forgive them. At the same time I fell pain throughout my body, it was preicing as though glass shards were stinging my body. I cry out in pain.

My parents come forward and say "It hurts us all Cassandra, to see you like this but its faith, we are bound to be like this, don't be scared please choose this place, we want to be with you forever. At the same time I hear screaming voices everywhere and glass breaking, I try to run but Vincent holds on to my wrist, it burns there and I feel pain.

With tears I look at him and say "It hurts, let me go back, I cant bear this pain."

"For once amore, bear with this, I know it will hurt you but it hurts me more to live without you, if you go to the other side we will never be happy nor complete our happy family." He says.