Chapter 25 Apologize

Hazel's pov

Oh god, why on earth of all the people Cassandra had to get to know, no no she will just destroy everything. She will surely confront Nolan about all this and make a mess. Her intentions are good but I can't let that happen. I quickly dress up and go behind her. I don't find her anywhere so I assume she went to Nolan's office. I quickly rush towards a car and tell the driver the address.

(Hazel's outfit)As much as I want to forget that night, images flash in front of me and I feel lost and killing myself

(Hazel's outfit)
As much as I want to forget that night, images flash in front of me and I feel lost and killing myself. I hope I never drank that damm juice. Ohh god why me? I was so happy with Vincent and now I have nothing. It's been almost 7 months now but that Nolan is behind my back.

7 months ago

After the ring ceremony I was too disheartened that I was going back home making the excuse of not feeling well, when Nolan just came to the party, as soon as he saw me he came to me and said "Hey hi, you look too beautiful today." I just smile and nod at him.

"Why don't you have some juice you look dehydrated, shall I get you one?" before I could say no he walked towards the bar and got me an orange juice and a wine for himself. I finished my juice quickly since I had to go back home but after having the drink I was much thirstier so I asked Nolan for one more drink.

He gladly accepted and brought me 2 more glasses of juice. I finished it and moved towards the car, I was feeling a bit woozy-dizzy. As I tried to open the car door I felt light weighed and I hit the ground, while it was completely dark as I gave up into the darkness surrounding me.

*****

When I try to open my eyes a colossal headache hits me and I am unable to even open them but I feel someone's arm around my waist. I thought it might be Vincent but I don't feel this is right as he was just engaged to Cassandra few hours ago, so with heavy eyes I finally open them and all I see is Nolan sleeping there with me.

I freak out and shout ahhhh! He gets up, eyes me and smirks. "What the hell Nolan, what are you doing here?"

"More likely what are you doing on my bed Hazel Ashford?"

"What do you mean your bed?" I shout and take a look around the place and I know this is not my bed nor my room later I look at myself and see I was naked beneath the covers. With a shaky voice, I question him "What did you do to me? Why are we both naked."

He laughs it off and starts to get dressed, he turns to face me and said "I was asked by my Dad to get rid of the girl Vincent was marrying. So all I had to do was get her out of her own engagement to bed her here, So here you are. Also, don't say this to anyone, or else yesterday's private night will be shared with the world to know." With that, he leaves.

Is he serious now, he thought I was Vincent's fiancée? Ohh god why this had to happen, ahhhh I start to cry. When I need Vincent I can't hug him and cry nor can I tell him. After finally getting a hold of myself I got dressed and went to my house, when I reach there I get to know the engagement was a blast and now Cassandra and Vincent were having a good time enjoying out in some restaurant.