Chapter 20 Be My Barbie

Vincent's pov

After the fight she tried to push me back, as expected I was well prepared for the impact but even if I weren't ready she would hardly move me from my spot. She sits on the bed and I can see her tears falling. Now I feel bad but she is a walking trouble.

Yesterday she scared the shit out of me and I had to search for her like a madman in this unknown place for 3 hours. I came back from the important meetings lined up around 8pm to find her no where. I checked the entire hotel, I called her many times but her phone was off.

I even put my PA and secretary to look for her. Around 10 I could not sit in hotel and wait for her so I was roaming around like a mad man and finally my PA called me and told me there was debited from my black card.

So I checked where she spent money on and went there searching for her. After nearly 20 minutes I see a lady sitting and weeping on the footpath. I finally realised it was her when I saw the bags next to her.

Whatever happened in the car, later was just desire and nothing else. Maybe she found comfort in me. Now seeing her cry made my heart twitch so  finally accepting that she will pull some stunt and create more problems if I leave her here, I decided to let her go out but with me.

"Fine Cassandra now stop crying I will take you out" I side with frustration in my voice.

"Really you will take me out? You are not making fun of me are you?" she asks with a glint of happiness in her voice.

I nod and tell her "I will take you out but only after the meeting that I have, It ends around lunchtime so we can go to their office first, later we can have lunch and I will take you out."

"But what am I supposed to do till lunch?" she whines and pouts like a cute kid.

"Wait for me in their office," I tell her in a dhu tone and she tries to protest by saying "But..." I interrupt her saying "Look Cassandra no bargaining in this matter, either you agree to this or the first option of staying locked in this room."

"Fine, I will agree to your first option but promise me that you will take me out, if not as your wife at least as your best friend's sister."

"Seriously best friend's sister, darling you are more than that now, I will surely not fuck my best friend's sister or kiss her until she losses her mind and become a moaning mess" I said with irritation and I heard her sigh with a blush that she is trying hard to control but she horribly fails and I glare at her while she tells "Sure Hazel was not Aiden's sister."

Ahh damm her right now, "STAY HERE or I will call your grandpa and tell..." She cuts me off and tells "Fine not your best friend's sister but your wife only now go, go take a bath, or else you won't attend the meeting on time and then we will be late for lunch and next you can't keep your promise"

"Ok Cass but I never promised you anything."

"Ahhh Vince, please I am sorry now go get ready."

"Finally I broke your ego" I said with amusement in my voice.

"What sought of ego?" she asked, puzzled.

"The same ego you had after our engagement, and you made me wait in the damm car for hours together" Saying this I went to the bathroom and had a shower and came out dressed in a black shirt and trousers with a shade of light gold suit jacket.