Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past

Cassandra's pov

When I woke up around 4 pm that day, Mom was sitting next to me on the bed and she said some soothing words and comforted me. She also told me that Aiden and Dad were too pissed about my actions and also told me to meet them now and apologize and try to explain my situation.

My face looked tired and dark circles were around my eyes, also they were red due to my continuous crying. Mom was waiting near the bathroom door and would call out my name every 5 minutes, so I had to cut my bath short to 20 minutes. I wore a black outfit, that consisted of a black top tried at each shoulder and a mid-thigh black and white patterned skirt then completed my looks with minimal makeup and lip-gloss.

 I wore a black outfit, that consisted of a black top tried at each shoulder and a mid-thigh black and white patterned skirt then completed my looks with minimal makeup and lip-gloss

I went downstairs along with Mom and she told me Dad and Aiden were in the dining room. I barged into the dining area without giving a look at the surrounding and shouted 'Dad'. He was sitting in his usual chair looking at some paper, as soon as he heard me turned towards me and stood up.

I ran towards him and started crying and blabbering "I am truly so..sorry, I don't even kn..know what happened, I pro...promise it won't ha..happen, I swear I did not think anything like this will happen, I will al..always be careful, I..." he hugged me and explained, "Relax Cassie I was angry at that moment, I understand you, and please stop crying and take deep breaths and let it out."

I did as he told me and relaxed myself, he hugged me and comforted telling me everything is fine and he will try his best to make everything alright. We broke the hug and Aiden pulled me towards him and ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead and completed his line with a wide grin "Please princess don't scare us like that and I do forgive you."

"Thanks Aiden, you know that I love you right"

"Hmm Cassie about that I think you don't love me" I felt a tear in my eyes when he said that "Because I love you more and your love is ..." he continued but I stopped him by pulling him into a tight hug and said, "No I love you more and there is no room for arguments." He just chuckled, by that time Dad pulled Mom and joined our hug and completed our family hug which I was longing for years now.

Later I saw Vincent and Matteo at the table. Matteo smiled at me and I returned not knowing what to do, with Vincent I just said a small "hi", which I doubted he would even hear but he did hear me and replied with a short nod. Vincent was wearing a black tracksuit with a white T-shirt underneath it. He was looking as charming as ever, his hair was dishevelled and he looked tired as well as exhausted.

 He was looking as charming as ever, his hair was dishevelled and he looked tired as well as exhausted