Chapter 22 She Is My Wife

Cassandra's pov

Now an hour was over so I turned to face him "Vincent it's time for your next question." He took a quick glance at me and placed his laptop aside. "So Vincent what exactly happened yesterday?"

"You were pretty drunk when I came looking for you, I carried you to our room, you were swimming in the air, you whined, threw sass all-round, we talked about our first kiss." I was seriously embarrassed that I did all that but I wanted to know if we were intimate.

"Vincent that's all? Did we do anything else like hmm you know something like morning?" I asked. "No Cassie but a few things need not to be elaborated, right?" he said and I nodded getting my answer without decoding what he told in the latter part.

Now I was very uncomfortable sitting on his lap for an hour so I decided to tell him "Vincent I am very uncomfortable, can we please go sit on that sofa." He took a glance at it and nodded his head. Now he did not ask me to sit on his lap, so I sat beside him. The next hour came up pretty quickly and I asked "Vincent what exactly happened in the meeting, you were fuming, and also why were you pointing at me and shouting. Did I do something wrong?"

Vincent's pov

"Ok that was quite unexpected but yeah listen to this Cassie."

Meeting day

As I entered the meeting room Mr. Peterson's daughter, whose name is Avra, greeted me. Today, since it was the day to just sign the contract papers, my assistant removed them from the file and placed them in front of them. Mr. Peterson looked at the papers and said "I don't want to continue this deal with you."

What the hell is wrong with the idiot, he did agree to this yesterday and now he is flipping, "What's the matter, is something wrong, you want to make some changes in the contract?" I questioned. Even Avra joined me and said, "Yes papa what's this?"

"Avra this can't happen" he said when Avra started to yell "Why? You don't want me to be happy, you promised me this." Mr. Peterson looked at me and said "Look Vincent, I don't want to do this anymore with you." Ohh god this fellow is testing my patience "What do mean you can't, give me one good solid reason."

"Because you are married." Is all he said.

"So, what do you mean by I am married, off Course, I am married and I was engaged to her for the past 3 months and it was the talk of the town, you live in a different continent but does that not mean you would have not done enough research, forget all this how does me being married pulls down the contract?" I yell at him.

"I would have signed the contract after I proposed the idea of you marrying my daughter. It would be beneficial to all of us." I was shocked at what marriage is to all these people. It's not some sort of trading business. "Papa, when did Vincent marry? You people can't do this to me." She started to sob uncontrollably.

"Avra please don't cry, Vincent, look let's continue this deal but you have to divorce your wife and marry my daughter Avra."

"Seriously you sick bastard, she is my wife and I won't divorce her for sure, how dare you even say such things, forget saying you are not even supposed to think in such a manner."

I was fuming with anger that I started to move towards the door, they were trying to stop me but I refused to listen and turned to look at them and said "And the deal is off from my end" With this I dragged Cassandra out as well as her tantrums.

*****

After that question, Cassandra slept the entire flight and got up an hour before landing and started to throw tantrums that I did not wake her up and cheated. But come on she was an angel when she is asleep, I mean a Barbie but when she is awake she becomes Annabelle. After the landing, I took Cassie's hand and moved towards the doors, when both the steward and the air hostess came to view. Finally, for the time I was waiting for, to fire that person.