Chapter 15 After-care

Vincent's POV

After clicking a few photos with Cassandra I took her to my car to drop her off at Knight's mansion. I opened the passenger's seat door for her and helped her with her dress and she mumbled a soft thank you. Later I went to the driver's seat and started the car after securing my seat belt.

I reversed my car and saw she was not yet secured by her seat belt so I moved to get her belt and she stopped breathing for a second as she froze in her spot and saw me and she was scared as shit when my fingers brushed across her arms and my head was near her chest, after getting the strap, I pointed it towards her and she let out the breath she was holding nodding her head.

While driving I took a few glances at her. She fixed her head towards the window and she never dared to turn her head towards me. The drive was nearly an hour away. By the time I arrived, I saw she was fast asleep. Thinking not to wake her up after the stunt I pulled, I went out of the car and carried her in bridal style towards the door of the mansion, where I caught the eye of a maid and asked her for Cassie's room direction with which she helped me.

I placed Cassie on her bed and took off her heels and my eyes fell on her hand and I knew I did hurt her a lot, I thought of making things right and went to her bathroom to get a medical kit. I applied some lotion on her hand and when I reached her ring finger to remove the ring, damm the ring it did not even move an inch, so I kept the medical kit in its right place and moved out of the room towards my car thinking I will do right by her.

*****

Cassandra's POV 

Somewhere my phone was ringing but I was too sleepy to get the phone so I did not make a move to get the phone. Even after 5 minutes, the phone continued to ring, so I picked it up but there was no name and only a number displayed on it.

After picking up the phone I said hello and the person replied "Hello, be ready in 10 and come down" and cut the call. Who the hell is this person and what does he think of himself to order me around, moreover I don't even know who he is. Thus I switched off my phone and went back to sleep.

Once again my sleep was disturbed by Aiden who came in banging on the door. "What the fuck Aiden can't you have mercy on me let me sleep, after that awful party."

"I can Cassie but your fiancé is in a hurry and he called me, now come on take this call up" he said to me and handed me the phone and I threw a pillow towards him which he gladly dodged. "Why the fuck did you even answer the call" I mouthed him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Hello" is what came out of my mouth first and he started to yell at me "Che cazzo, caso diavolo ti ho detto?" what the fuck does that even mean, not understanding a word I said "English please "dio, ti prego, salvami da lei, I fuckingly asked you to come down in 10 minutes and now it's nearly an hour and you are not even picking up my calls.

(che cazzo, caso diavolo ti ho detto – what the fuck? What did I even tell you?

dio, ti prego, salvami da lei – god please save me from her)

"Ohh that was you" is all I said before he started to screw me again "What do you me it was me? Did you think it was some of your stalkers?"

"No genius I thought it was some pervert" and I knew he would be fuming in anger by now and Aiden was raising an eyebrow at me. "Whatever, get that pretty ass of your down now" Vincent said.

"It will take me half an hour as I just got up" I said and he started to yell at me "The fuck do you even need 30min, you already wasted my hour now."

"Just relax Vincent I will come in half an hour, if you are bored come in, Aiden is here to accompany you or leave better yet take Hazel with you."