Chapter 32 Family Dinner

Vincent's pov

I was in my office working on an important contract but my mind was filled with that day's events when Cassandras fell and later broke down. I know I pushed her far this time but could not keep a check on my anger that day. I spit out every other word that came into my mouth since I could not bear the fact that she lied to me for that idiot Cole.

 I spit out every other word that came into my mouth since I could not bear the fact that she lied to me for that idiot Cole

(Vincent's outfit)
Today I could hardly do any work. It was 11 am and I was constantly looking at the clock since I had to pick her up at 12 for lunch followed by a doctor's appointment, I do hope she does not throw a fizz and obey me. I was deep in thought when my secretary came in and handed me a few files to be signed.

"Sir there is actually a problem," he said. "What is it, Dylan?" I asked without looking at him. "Sir actually there is a video out of Mrs. Lorenzo." I lifted my head up and said in confusion "Mom you mean, it's always the same for her charity events and many more, what's the big deal."

"It was notified by the PR team and they told me it needs to be removed as soon as possible and no it was not of Mrs. Sienna Lorenzo but rather Mrs. Cassandra Lorenzo. It actually needs your attention" he told trembling.

"Cassandra? What on earth does that video contain?" I was scared to hear the truth. I didn't want to hear the word that she is cheating on me. I was scared and actually, my heart was beating very fast. I would not seriously spare if I find her cheating on me.

"What is it?" I ask him as I get up from the chair. "Sir it's better if you see that" he says and I respond "Ok arrange for a meeting with my PR team I will check with that." He nodded and left. I picked up my phone and dialled her number. She picks up in 2 rings.

"Hello, what is it, Vincent? It's still 11 am and I am not yet ready, come at 12 only" Came her voice.

"I heard a new scandal about you" I tell her, releasing the breath I was holding and waiting for her to respond. "What scandal? The one in Hazel's café?"

"I told your scandal not ours." I yell since I was losing my patience. I guess she also losses her patience because she also yells "So what do you want me to do? wait first be clear about what you're talking, a scandal about which matter?"

"I have to find out" I say in an emotionless voice but there comes her booming voice "What nonsense, are you out of our damm mind, you call me to tell you know nothing. Can't you do one thing properly?"

"Shut up idiot I didn't call for that but I wanted to tell you that I will be going to a meeting to put an end to that scandal so I will be late."

"Who on earth cares if you come home or not? Not me for sure." With that, she cuts the call. Bloody damm woman she always finds ways to get on my nerves for sure.

I went into the meeting room, followed by my secretary Dylan. "So what's the matter" I ask the PR head. "Sir its actually Mrs. Lorenzo and Mr. Rodriguez."