Chapter 35 Divorce Him

2 months later

Aiden's pov

I was waiting with Nick at a restaurant, we were waiting for Cassandra to join us for lunch. I look at my phone when a message pops up.

Izzy: "Baby at what time should I get ready tonight?"

Me: "Izzy baby be ready at 6, also wear something black you look sexy and wild."

Izzy: "You mean lingering or dressing?"

Me: "You will be the death of me, baby. By the way, I choose both."

"Good morning guys" I hear a chirpy voice. I look up from my phone to see Cassandra wearing a black top with a brown high-waist maroon skirt. Damm, I am sure this black would look great on Izzy too.

"Good morning Cassie, how are you doing?" I say as I get up and give her a hug

"Good morning Cassie, how are you doing?" I say as I get up and give her a hug. Nick also calls out "Morning cognata" as he hugs her. "I am doing fine, what about you guys?" she tells staring at us.

"Yeah well.. well we are doing well" we both say in unison. She nods and takes her seat ordering eggy bread. "So Cassandra you wanted to see us, I assume," I tell and she rolls her eyes telling "There is nothing to assume, yes I wanted to see you guys so you can put some brain into that shit friend of yours."

"You mean Cody? The one with purple long hairs." Nick asks and Cassandra was taken back "Who Cody? What does he even have to do with me?"

"The same Cody who gave your friend Avery a strip tease and also kissed Chole like he was fucking her mind." He answered and my blood was boiling. "Why would he kiss Chole or give a strip tease to Avery? What on earth were you guys doing?"

"What the hell man, just tell me his address, no one can mess with my best friend and stay on this earth the next minute."  I tell him and he says "Yeah he pretty much lives near.."

Cassandra cuts me off and says "Guys who cares what Cody does or where he lives, I want to know where that shithead of my husband is. Also don't you both dare deny it because his office works are going too smoothly for him to be not here."

"Maybe he is in his office only, if it's running so smoothly," Nick tells and she yells "Seriously you are telling me that, I went to his office every week to check if he is there but not once did I find him."

"Sorry Cassandra we don't know" I answer her while she takes a deep breath and says "Guys I don't know what you will do, because if he does not show up within fortnight I swear you will be serving him divorce notice signed by me."

"Cognate I don't seriously know about his whereabouts" Nick says and she tells "Do you take me for a fool? You bloody fuckingly know everything about him, he is been not in contact for nearly 2 months with me and you seriously want to put up with this stupid game. I am very serious now Nick, you either ask him to be home, or I will tell goodbye to him once and for all. Also, you can call me ex-cognate from then on." With that said she gets up and leaves.