Chapter 38 Anniversary

Cassandra's pov

I knew it was our anniversary tomorrow but I don't expect anything from him, it was like we were friends for the past few months but nothing more than a kiss. He never initiated anything more. Maybe he was never over her. I was lying beside him, trying to fall asleep but to no avail. I finally close my eyes for someone to wake me up.

"Baby open your eyes, just get up for once, it's really important" the voice murmurs but I cut it off by saying "Let me sleep, talk to Vincent if anything is important."

"What am I supposed to do with you baby, come on now, it's your Vincent asking you to get up, just for 5 minutes I promise after which you will not be able to sleep the entire night with excitement."

"No, I am sleepy, let's talk tomorrow" I say to only hear a sigh and something wet on my lips and moving. Ahh, what on earth... I feel him kissing me and saying "Happy anniversary baby" With that he kisses me softly pouring all his love, no cut it, pouring all his god knows what feelings he had for me.

I come out of the daze when he pulls back and says "I hope you are finally awake" I nod and he lifts himself off me and goes to his closet to get some bags. He places them on the bed and makes me sit.

He places one of the bags in my hand and says it's for you darling but don't worry it's just the start of the day by the way I have something special for tomorrow too. As I open the bag I see a small box. I was to open it when he says "Happy anniversary baby doll, I hope you will love it."

I place the box on the bed and encircle my arms around his waist and pull him in for a kiss, I kiss him with all passion, I try to even dominate, which he lets me. I try to explore his mouth but he was not opening it for me, he was teasing me by nibbling my lower lips. I pull out for the kiss and say "Happy anniversary my love."

He was shocked and left his mouth open, which I take as an opportunity to invade his mouth. I kiss him senselessly, he was supporting me and made a firm grip on my waist to hold me from falling. We both were enjoying it. I break the kiss finally to see he placed his forehead on mine and is staring deep into my eyes.

"Come now, give me my gift" he says and I pout and say "Am I not a gift already?"

He nods his head and says "Fine darling but where is my materialist gift? You are mine I know that but there is something else that I expect from you."

"Pregnancy news?" I ask and he looks shocked "What nonsense Cassandra, come leave that topic and open up your gift" he says but I can sense he was thrown off guard by my question.

"I was just joking Vincent"

I pick up the box and see a beautiful bracelet, that had precious stones lined up. He picks it from the box and hooks it onto my writs. Behind the central flower, it had mine and his initials gracefully carved.

 Behind the central flower, it had mine and his initials gracefully carved

I shake it a bit and see it was so beautiful on my wrist. I look at him and beam with happiness and say "I love it Vince, I love it too much"

"I know you will tesora, it was the best for my women" I blush at his statement.