Chapter 19 Greece

Cassandra's pov

I was stirring in my sleep when I suddenly felt I was flying in the air but all of a sudden I felt a jolt throughout my body. I snap my eyes open to see Vincent looking at me in shock and I got to know that I fell off from that stupid couch for the second time in a consecutive row.

Sitting there I remembered how Vincent treated me yesterday when it was not even my mistake. I agree that juice was hideous but for god's sake, I didn't even prepare it. Also, I don't want to sit at home and start a gossip club with all newly married women of the elite group. I am thinking of returning to college to complete my MD course, but I doubt people will now agree to send me to London. I guess I have to search for a college here in Brooklyn only.

I hear Vincent clearing his throat and I look up to see what his problem was. I see he has extended his arm for me to get up, but I got up on my own and moved towards the bathroom to get ready.

*****

Vincent's pov

I think Cassie had a pretty great fall like seriously I feel bad for everything. I see she is sitting there in the same position for 5 minutes without any movement. I feel she zoned out. I stretch my hand for her to take it but she does not see it or she is lost in her own world, So I clear my throat to get her attention. She does come out of her dreamland but she ignores me and moves to the bathroom.

After nearly 30 minutes Cassandra comes out of the bathroom wearing a white top and red skirt and paired it with black stockings. I was on my laptop doing some office work. She walks directly to me and says I want to talk to you. I asked her to take a seat and she quietly obeys me without a sass. I felt it was the right time to give her the tickets so she won't pounce on me tomorrow morning for not packing and other stuff.

"Vincent I actually wanted to continue my studies and I know now is not the right time to fly back to UK to complete my course, so I was thinking of taking up admission here only and continuing my studies

"Vincent I actually wanted to continue my studies and I know now is not the right time to fly back to UK to complete my course, so I was thinking of taking up admission here only and continuing my studies."

I know from the day I met her, back in our childhood days, she wanted to be a doctor, she had completed her medical degree before coming back to Brooklyn and now she wants to complete her MD here. I for one would not stop her from pursuing her dreams because I know how much she struggled in her sophomore year and all so I was happy that she is pursuing her dreams. "Sure Cassie, if you need any sought of help to ask me."

She nodded and got up ready to leave but I held on to her wrist and pulled her back to bed. She raised her eyebrow and was looking at me for answers to why I pulled her back. I just took the envelope lying on the headrest and gave it to her, In confusion she opens it.

"SERIOUSLY...." She squeals while I have to close my ears with my hands. She was not excited, no not at all instead she was angry.

"What I know it's not the best option but we are in a pretending marriage and people will talk about this and make a mess. Moreover, our grandparents will pounce on us if we ourselves don't take up this step. Let them at least think we are trying" I said.