Chapter 16: Defeated?

Skye launched several whirlwind spheres towards The Copycat. The Copycat saw this and simply deflected all of the rapid fire attacks away with his bare paws.

Just as he stopped, he saw Skye who was already in front of him, ready to throw him a supercharged punch.

He instantly blocked her punch at the last second with his paw.

Copycat: Is that all-

Before he could even finish his sentence, Skye blasted him away with another whirlwind strike, sending him quite a distance away. She continued by dashing towards him with super speed.

Skye then used Rubble's charged-up ability, which turned herself into an energy wrecking ball. She launched herself straight towards The Copycat.

He saw this and guarded himself once again with his paws, therefore successfully blocking her wrecking ball attack with little to no effort. The collision released a shockwave around them.

Copycat: So you can also use you and your friends' charged-up powers? I guess? Not bad.

Skye didn't reply, as she stumbled backwards and then summoned Rocky's energy tools. She launched them all towards him.

But then, The Copycat simply smashed his fist towards the ground, which exploded the ground and sent huge debris flying in front of him, creating a wall of debris. The debris helped him into blocking the energy tools from hitting him.

Copycat: Now it's my turn.

The Copycat then clenched his paw and punched the air, facing towards Skye. Then all of a sudden a huge shockwave came out from his fist, like a raging hurricane that's about to strike on her.

Skye quickly dodged out of the way with Marshall's mighty leap. She then saw the 'hurricane' which completely destroyed a huge row of the city away into nothing but rubble.

Skye: *thought* If I didn't dodge that hit, it'll be over like that...!!

Copycat: ...That was only a portion of what I can truly do.

Skye knew she had to end this fast. She fired a pink sonic wave out of her mouth, aiming towards him. The Copycat just raised his paw, and split the sonic wave in half, which negated the attack.

Skye quickly rushed in and tried dealing him with continuous power punches rapidly, but each one of her attacks failed to land at The Copycat, as he again blocked them all by simply moving his paws.

Eventually, The Copycat grabbed one of her paws, and merely let out a tiny force of energy, which generated a shockwave that was enough to blow Skye far away.

Skye quickly stopped herself in midair with her whirlwind in order to prevent herself from getting launched backwards. She saw The Copycat, who was still standing in the exact same place till now.

Skye: *thought* No way... up until now he hasn't even breaking a single drop of sweat...!!

Copycat: What's wrong...?

Skye: Huh??

Copycat: *smirks* ...We're barely getting started. Don't tell me that's all you can manifest.

Enraged, Skye summoned a massive tornado from the sky, which also filled with her weather energy in it. She then launched the tornado towards The Copycat's direction.

As the tornado was approaching towards The Copycat, it sucked tons of debris and swept buildings away in the process. It grew more destructive as time passed by.

However, The Copycat just grinned, as he knew this won't give him a bunch of problems handling it. He only stood still, waiting for the tornado to come and strike him down.