Chapter 12: Phase Two

Several minutes have passed, and the Paw Patrol managed to get rid all of the robots. However, despite being an easy challenge to them, they still find it exhausting.

Rubble: *pants* I think...that's the last of them.

Rocky: I guess so. Seems like they won't come back anytime soon.

Zuma: At least...we dudes survived.

Ryder: I guess it's time we get to the main point, shall we...Harold?

As Ryder finished speaking, he looked at Harold and Mayor Humdinger, along with Ladybird beside him on top of the building on City Hall.

Harold: *smirks* An excellent show, Paw Patrol!! You've clearly passed through our first phase of our plan...by destroying hundreds of our robots, we've never expect you to be so durable.

Ryder: We've had enough of your games, Harold. Just stop what you're doing. All of this would bring you no slight benefit at all!

Mayor Humdinger: Surely it's nothing good for us, but for now that is. Once we're done with all of you, it'll be a huge bounty for all of us!

Marshall: ...Bounty?

Ladybird: Some gigantic...no, extra gigantic bounty that you wouldn't understand.

Skye: In other words, conquer this whole city and turning us all into your working servants after that which became a bounty to you guys?

Mayor Humdinger: More than just that. We're gonna take everything that's belong to our taste, and that's that. Soon no one will be able to stop us anymore. Logic?

Chase: Unfortunately that will never happen. We ain't gonna get taken down that easily. It'll take a lot more than just your fancy robots to stop us.

Harold: Like I said, that was just the first phase...a beginning phase of our perfect plan.

Rubble: And what it'll be next? Some big giant robot junk or teleporting machine or whatsoever?

Rocky: Whatever it is, you can't take us down at once, Harold.

Harold: Oh really? You seemed quite sure of yourself that you'll win, pup. But I'm afraid that the next one won't be easy as you would think. It's gonna be much more complicated with what comes next.

Harold then snapped his finger, and a huge machine appeared right behind him that looked like a humongous satellite dish.

He then placed the satellite dish upward, facing the sky.

Ryder: What's that?

Harold: Let's get on to the next phase, shall we?

Before the pups could even say anything, Harold pulled out a remote out of his pocket and pressed on the big red button on it.

The antenna on the satellite dish launched a mysterious energy ray on top of the sky. As soon as the ray hit on the clouds, it spreaded across the whole city, releasing a massive radioactive shockwave.

Ryder and the pups quickly shut their eyes while bracing the impact of the shockwave. But not the rest of the people living in this city, as they got affected by it.

Their eyes started turning green, as they began to act wildly and out of control, which began manifesting their huge killing intent towards the Paw Patrol. They grabbed nearby weapons from close distances of their surroundings and later charged at the crew rampantly.

Harold: *grins* Now then, my subjects. Dispose the trash that's in front of me, and make them suffer.

Chase: Oh crap, watch out!!