Post mission exhaustion

Simon "Ghost" Riley x John "Soap" MacTavish x Gary "Roach" Sanderson
Call of Duty
Gay, Unlabeled, Trans ftm

Word count: 1683

Roach had never felt so tired and achy. His head was throbbing and the world around him seemed to be spinning. He felt like he was about to pass out.

The adrenaline had worn off on their flight back and now every step felt like he was trying to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. He doubted that he was going to make it back to his room. And even if he did, he was just gonna pass out on the floor and stay there for probably the entire rest of the day and maybe the next one too. In full tactical gear.

"Bug." he heard someone say behind him and then he felt himself getting grabbed by the shoulder. He didn't have the energy to fight it, barely turned around and stared at the other man with tired eyes.

"Ghost." He didn't manage to say it out loud. He just formed it with his lips. His shoulders dropped, losing the little tension he had left in him. Ghost immediately stepped closer, grabbing the other man and wrapping his arms around the younger one's back.

"It's okay, Bug. I'm here." Ghost mumbled, holding him up right while Roach melted into him more and more.

"Let's get you to your room. I'll text Johnny to get you a snack and some comfy clothes while we get you showered." Roach started shaking his head as quickly as he could.

Tired, he signed, staring up at the other man with begging puppy eyes.

"You are stinky, Bug. I promise you have to do nothing, I'm gonna get you cleaned up but you really do need a shower and after that some food." Ghost laughed, leaning down and picking his boyfriend up.

He didn't care about the looks they got. Nobody was brave enough to say something to The Ghost anyway so he was more than fine just carrying his boyfriend to his room. While he was walking through the hallway, he pulled out his phone and placed a call to Johnny, asking him for some food and some clothes so Roach could be comfortable.

When they got to the room, Ghost sat Roach down on the bed and started stripping him down. His helmet was the first thing to go, landing on the ground together with his goggles. Then he grabbed his vest, opening it up and pulling it off.

Roach felt a little like a puppet, getting undressed and moved around by his boyfriend like a doll. But he was okay with it. He had closed his eyes and had fallen back onto the mattress and stretched out there. Ghost hadn't really tried to stop him. He just kept opening Roach's pants and shoes and undressed him till he was only in his underwear.

"Don't fall asleep, Bug, I'm gonna quickly undress too and then we're gonna take a shower." Roach shook his head but there was a soft smile on his lips, knowing that he did not have a choice. But for now, he did not really mind. He knew that Ghost meant it when he said that he would do all the work.

It took him about three minutes to get undressed and return to Roach, pick him up again and carry him to their bathroom.

Roach was mostly awake while Ghost went into the shower with him. They sat down on the bottom of the shower and Roach leaned against Ghost while the older one started washing off the dirt and sweat from Roach's body.

He could still remember the beginning of their relationship. When he was still embarrassed to let Simon or Johnny see him like that. Too tired to move. Smelling bad. Being sticky from sweat and greasy and dirty and disgusting. It had gotten easier quickly. They had all been there. And they were all at this point often.

Roach would wash Ghost after hard missions just like Ghost did it for him. And the situation wasn't any different with Soap. They were all showing up for their partners and no one had to be embarrassed about not being able to do it themselves.