21~ Sucking away insecurities

My Miracles readers are really miracle to me, thank you for each comment and support. Your kind words literally lift my mood,I'm so grateful that I get a small family in Wattpad. Thank you my darling ✨

Warning 17+ scenes

Shivani pov :

I heard the chirping of birds and a weight on my body. I tried to change my position but my entire body was in pain, my body was feeling suffocated with weight. I slowly started opening my eyes, tried to move but failed. I sighed looking down at my chest where my husband was sleeping, head on my waist and hands either of it like I'm going to leave me.

I blushed thinking about yesterday night, he said sleep but when I opened my eyes at midnight he was still sucking my neck. My neck,breast,waist and lower part are in pain due to his hickeys. I smile when he makes me feel something that I never feel,he makes me feel like heaven. He was becoming a huged part of my life.

I ran my finger on his hair which he snuggled more into me. I smiled looking at my big baby who may look tough from outside but soft from inside just like coconut but my coconut. I felt his movement when he came slowly to my chest and snuggled into me.

"Agastya, wake up it's morning already"

I ruffled his hair trying to wake him up but this hulk was not in the mood to wake up. I again tried to shake him a little but he immediately pulled a blanket upon him, snuggling into my chest.

"agastya wake aahhhhhhh"

I moaned in the middle as he started sucking my right breast and his hand cupped my lower reign.

"Stop it's morning ahhhhhhh"

I tried to stop him but he slapped my lower back and bit my breasts. I looked down at the blanket where his figure was showing, his wild figure sucking me. I let him do whatever he wants because I know he will do what he wants. He was just sucking my breast from 45 minutes after that he came out of the blanket and kissed my forehead.

"Indeed it was a good morning"

He whispered, smooching my lips and I slapped his chest. He hugged me tightly and smiled at him.

"Leave me you coconut, I'm getting late for my office"

I said sternly, wriggling in his face while he shook his head like a kid.

"Let's stay in the bed like this for whole day"

He said caging me,putting his head in my neck and massaging my sore breast.

"Not at all, my body is aching because of you"

I whined, removing his hands and head from my body and glared at him.

"Itne se mai he aapka yeh haal hai, sukar kijiye sirf muh ka istemaal Kiya tha varna bistar se nahi uth paati aap ek hafte Tak"

He whispered huskily, putting his hands either side of my head. I blushed and turned around my head not about to handle his intense gaze.

(You are tired of a small thing,thank god that I only used my mouth otherwise you would not have been able to get out of bed for a week)

"Haaye, yeh sharam raat ko toh koi bada bold tha ?"

He said tracing his long fingers on my hickey filled neck.

(Hey, where was your shyness at night? Someone was very bold at night ?)

"So, you accept that I can seduce ?"

I said looking into his eyes and raising my eyebrows in pride. He looked at me with a serious look and started thinking about the answer. I glared at him and punched his jaw slowly.