10~ Waist chain

Author's pov :

“Leave us”

Everyone looked back at the guards who were trying their best to keep the girls in place but they were wriggling too much.

“What the hell is going on”

Agastya shouted to make girls stiffened at their place and other members stood up going towards guards.

“Sir ahhhhh”

The guard yelled in pain when one of the girls kicked his balls. He groaned in pain and sat on the floor.  Girl removed black mask from her face and opened her eyes and Shivani gasped at the owner of the face.

“Ruhanika”

Shivani gasped at ruhanika and meera who was standing there as shocked as her. Rudra raised his eyebrows looking at the lady don who just kicked the guard and stood glaring at agastya.

“Aapne mere doston ko kidnap karwaya ?”

( Did you kidnap my friends?)

Shivani gritted her eyes as he could not believe her eyes. In the first place, she couldn't understand why he forced her to marry him and is now kidnapping her friend.

“I didn't said to kidnapped your friends”

Agastya said raising his hands in defence but Shivani put both her arms around chest and narrowed her eyes at him.

“Baldev why did you kidnap ruhanika and meera didn’t I tell you just to bring them here?”

Agastya questioned baldev who was helping another guard who was still groaning in pain. Rudra tries to suppress his smile looking at ruhanika who didn’t even know his presence.

“Sir,you told us to bring them so we bring them”

Baldev said giving a proud smile to agastya like he did an Oscar winning work while agastya rolled his eyes at him,rudra laughed at agastya face and shivani helped to unite the robe on meera and ruhanika hands.

“Baldev I told you to bring them here not to kidnapped them”

Agastya said, giving them a deathly glare which baldev gulped his saliva.

“Sir but what's the difference between bringing them and kidnapping them ?”

Baldev said looking confused towards agastya, he just shook his head at his questions while other members of the family started laughing at them.

Rudra patted Baldev's shoulder like he did a really great job. Agastya knew that they work in mafia so bringing them means kidnap them with or without their will.

“Par aapne mere doston ko uthawaya kyu?”

( But, why did you kidnap my friends ?)

Shivani asked, looking agastya with confusion.  Even though he didn't kidnap her friends, what's the need of broughting them here.

“Pehli baat maine unko uthaya nahi hai aur dusri baat shaadi ke baaki rasam bache huye hai. I don’t want you to feel alone. That's why I called them but at the end kidnapped them.

(First listen to me, I don't kidnapped them and second thing there are some rituals are left for marriage and I don't want you to feel alone)

Shivani looked at him more like staring at his  care for her, why did he care about her so much ? It was a forced marriage.

“bhabhi, I know agastya bahut hot hai par kya hum please rasamein suru kare ?”

( Sister in law, I know agastya is hot but shall we begin the rituals?)