7~ Mrs singhania

Author's pov :

Agastya's arms were grabbed by two of the guards while the third one punched him on his stomach due to which he spits blood. Agastya jumped and held the neck of the third guard with his legs and the other two were balancing him,holding his arms.

He sprained the of the third guard and pushed both of the guards who were holding his hands to each other making collide their faces.

Agastya kurta was slit due to fighting, displaying his bare; well built chest, toned upper body and veins of arms. But, the look was dripping from his head, flowing to neck slowly and then chest,covering his body drenched in blood.

He killed the last guard,smashing his head with his forehead. He looked straight at Mandap where Vijay was standing up with a scared face. He started taking angry steps towards him and Vijay was taking back steps due to fear.

“I…am…actually agastya”

Vijay shouted  when Agastya held his neck and lifted him in the air, beside the pillar of mandap.

“im sorry agastya,tum shaadi karlo Shivani se please mujhe chord do please”

Vijay said holding agastya hands which were gripping firmly his neck,almost choking him near to death. Vijay was wriggling like a sacred fish who wanted to go back on the water.

“Shivani ke liye aise 100 ya 10,000 bhi khade honge na toh bhi unka haal yahi hota jo in logon ka hua hai”

(For Shivani whether it's 100 or 10,000 ,their condition would have been the same as that of these people)

Agastya pressurised his neck with force making Vijay shaking his arms and legs. Due to suffocation, he fainted and agastya let him fall on the ground.

“Agastya Shivani pichle gate se bhaag gayi hai”

( Agastya, Shivani run away from back door)
Rudra  said to agastya when he roamed his eyes towards the mandap and hall but she was nowhere to be found.

“Shivaniiiii”

Agastya shouted her name in frustration so loudly that everyone standing there froze at their place, his voice echoed in the whole hotel and Shivani steps halted at the main door.

He roamed his eyes towards chacha and chachi who are now in the clutches of his guards while Karishma, who was looking at Agastya with nervousness and Ruhanika was maintaining her poker face without any fear.

“shivani kahan hai”

( Where is Shivani?)

Agastya took one step towards ruhanika, meera flinched back a little bit but runanika was standing at her place, fisting her palms; trying not to show the fear on her face.

“Shivani, kahan hai”

( Where is Shivani ?)

Agastya shouted this time loudly standing in front of ruhanika and meera. Ruhanika looked at the brown dangerous orbs which were filled with anger and fire.

“Tell me or I will shoot you”

Agastya took out his gun from pants and pointed at the middle of the eyebrows of ruhanika. Rudra was about to say something but Agastya raised his hands to stop him.