2~ Agastya Singhania

Author's pov :

Mumbai, as much as it was famous for dreams and opportunities but infamous for mafia and dark side of it. People think the territory of the mafia has ended in today's modern world but they forget that reality is not what we think.

Whenever someone thinks about the Mumbai Mafia but name rolled everyone's tongues and shivered their spine even thinking about that person, who was ruling over the mafia from the past 18 years. The phoenix of the mafia and dark world.

"Chupp muh bandh karo varna yahi thok dalunga"

(Keep your mouth shut or else I will shoot you)

A guard yelled at a group of teenage girls who were looking pale,weak and vulnerable. They were kidnapped from different places and sent to the old warehouse.

"Jaldi, jaldi intezam Karo yahan se jaane ka boss ne bola hai voh kabhi bhi aata hoga aur agar woh aaya toh hum kahi jaane ke layak nahi rahenge"

(Faster, quickly make arrangements to leave from here. The boss has said that he will come any time and if he comes then we will not be able to go anywhere)

A guard started yelling at other guards fearfully due to which girls flinched and started sobbing silently.

"Boss, sab taiyaar hai"

(Everything is ready)

A guard came fastly and handed over the key of the truck in which girls were supposed to go with him. He smirked and eyed his guards to bring the girl with them. Girls started yelling,pleading and wriggling on their holds but instead of leaving guards started slapping them.

Suddenly a louder sound caught everyone's attention and the leader of the guard turned around to see the warehouse door was already set on the fire and pieces were lying here and there.

Two men were standing at the door but their faces were not clearly visible due to flames of fire. A sixth feet tall man was standing arms in his pocket and another was standing beside him with crossed arms around chest.

"Kaun hai bey tum log ? Jaan pyari hai toh nikal jao yahan se varna"

(Who are you guys? If your life,then get out of here otherwise)

Guard leader yelled at them and tried to threaten them by showing a gun in his hands. But, a shiver ran through his body when he heard a deep chuckle like the man was mocking him.

"Varna kya kar longe tum ?"

(Otherwise, what will you do ?)

Man said, taking slow steps towards him. With each step his shoes' voices were echoing in the warehouse it was feeling like a tick tock clock sound telling that death is coming near him.

"Don't take one more steps near me I will shoot you"

He gulped his saliva and took a back step,sweat beads were coming on his forehead and his hands started shivering making his hold on gun become visibly shaky.

"Aage mat badhna mai chala dunga goli

(Don't move forward, I will shoot)

He straightened his hands and tried to the man but he was faster than him. He grabbed his arms and aimed his gun up,and a gunshot sound echoed in the warehouse. The man looked at his hands which were holding in tight grip, he slowly started downing his gaze at the owner of the hands but widened his eyes in shock when his eyes met the brown orbs who belonged to the phoenix leader.

"Agastya Singhania"

The man started shaking in fear while Agastya maintained his posture with a poker face.