15~ Jump from the cliff

You guys didn't complete the target I see. Guys I'm not asking you to give me money from your pocket or salary. I asking what i deserve as a writer

For you it's a normal to ignore my words and not completing the targets. But, for me it's hurtful when I see 100+ reads and likes are just 10. Seriously? Do i deserve this ? Please do vote it will motivates me to write more

Target : 20 likes

Continue the story.....

Author's pov :

Shivani was surprised when Agastya fell with her on the floor. She clutched Agastya's torso when he gripped her waist. She gasped when he started pushing her with him. She closed her eyes tightly and both rolled under the street vendor's stall.

Agastya comes on top of the Shivani and looks down at her whose eyes are closed tightly, small palms fisting his shirt. He was looking at her as if she was looking like a baby. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him who was already looking at her. She raised her eyebrows at him but he shook his head.

“Shivani, there is a gun in my right pocket. Please take it out”

He whispered when he heard the gunshot again. She nodded her head and slowly put her hand in his pocket. She started searching for the gun but there was nothing. Gunshots started increasing, she felt something on her hand and grabbed it tightly.

“Shivaniiiiii”

Agastya said her name huskily putting his head on her neck. While she looked at him with confusion,with trembling hands he held her hands which were in his pocket and looked at her,who was looking at him with confusion.

Fuck,your innocence Shivani”

He whispered to her neck and gulped his saliva, closing his eyes to control himself. He shook his head and eyes her towards his right left pocket. She immediately took out the gun and gave it to him.

“Listen, just lay down here don't come out okay”

He said loading his gun with bullets and about to go from there. But she holds his elbow.

“Par, aap?”

(And you ?)

She said with a worried voice but he just gave her an assuring smile and removed her hands from his elbow and held it on his palms.

“Don't worry about me Shivani, you trust me?”

He asked her who was looking unsure but nodded her head at his question.

“So, don't worry I will come back just stay here don't move”

He said, pecking her forehead and putting a black blanket on her,which was kept on the side of the stall to hide her. With that he rolled outside the stall and started shooting the men at the building, who were aiming at him.

He started shooting the men and those goons were also aiming at him. Agastya hid behind the car as it was close to the stall. He knows, if he leaves further from shivani, they might hurt her.

Shivani, was peeking from a blanket to look at outside and he saw Agastya was shooting at those goons. It was clearly showing that Agastya was struggling but then she saw his phone was with him. Shivani thought to call Rudra or Vivaan for help. She opened the phone but there was a password.

“Yeh sab logon ko password lagane ki kya chul hoti hai ?”

( Why is everyone so eager to put a password on their phone ?)

She slapped her forehead and glared at Agastya's back. She started typing his name but it was wrong. She thought for a minute and typed phoenix mafia but again it was wrong.