18~ Agastya's feelings towards Shivani

Target : 20 likes

I want to make it 20 followers on my Wattpad so please atleast two people follow me to complete 20 followers.

If you vote, comment and follow me so I will increased the chapter length.

Now enjoy reading (((:

Agastya pov :

The bird's chirping sound started getting loud and sunlight directly hit my face. I felt a movement beneath me, instead of leaving I snuggled more into the soft and smooth skin of my wife.

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing the beautiful slender neck of my love. I smiled, kissing lightly on her neck and pulled back,putting my arms either side of her head. I smiled looking at the most beautiful sight of my life.

My wife, my life, my soul, my happiness and my heart. My Shivani, who was lying beneath me, her pallu was carelessly thrown away to the other side, her blouse first buttons open her neck to cleavage are decorated from my hickeys.

I remember how she dances at the club without caring about the world. The way her smile was adorning her face, her smile made me beg on my knees. I was following her not to hurt her but to protect her. I fucking knew about her chacha - chachi, how they treat her and torture her. Fuck, I would have ripped their hands and throw them in the road to become beggars but my wife would not liked it.

My hands curled into fist when I got to know about that bastard Vijay Rathore proposal for her. Personally, I hate that bastard so much. He intentionally chose Shivani as his bride because he knew I love her. I caught his guards spying on me and Shivani.

But, one thing he doesn't know about me is, I can fucking do every impossible things to protect my khajur. She was bound to become mine. Maybe, I was hesitant to claim her but when I heard about her marriage. Fuck, it felt like someone throw me into the fire and my body was burning.

I remember her face when I declared marrying her and she looked so pale. My heart clenched when I saw the tears on her eyes. She doesn't want to marry Vijay nor me. But that day, I had to keep my feelings aside and forced her to marry me in order to protect her.

I remember her nervousness on our wedding night. She was looking cute, the way she was biting her lower lips, fidgeting her fingers and not maintaining eye contact makes me chuckle at her.

I gave her an anklet, which belongs to my late mother. I only had one memory of my mother which is close to my heart and I gifted it to my closest person. She was looking when I told her about work. I may force her to marry me but I can never force her to sacrifice her dreams and wishes. Infact, I wanted to personally complete every little wish of her.

Talking about her saree, fuck it took alot of self control to not pounce of her. She looks fucking goddesses of seduction in saree. The way her blouse fits on her curves and reveals her slender neck and neck. My urge to bite there everytime I see it is empty without my hickeys. Her smooth waist which always loves to tease me, I get fucking jealous with her waist chain. The way it's always stuck to my waist and here I don't get a chance to even touch it or stare at it properly. Fucking, idoit waist chain.

But, I'm scared  of the truth. The truth that can destroy our relationship. The truth which can destroy our feelings. The truth which can destroy Shivani - Agastya. I know, i can't deserve because

woh ek khule aasman si hai, aur mai band kamre ki chatt,

Voh sheesh Mahal si hai, aur mai koi gandi si tasveer,

Woh nayab Kohinoor heera hai, aur mai sadak par pada mamuli sa patthar,

Voh ganga si paak hai, aur mai zeher jaisa vishela,

Mrs Singhania: A Saga Of Unconditional Love (#1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें