3~ First meet

Author's pov :

"meera, it's bit too short for my liking"

Shivani was trying to pull down her bodycon dress which reached above her knees and off shoulder from top. She was wearing black bodycon dress with high pointed high heels, red lipstick,smokey eye makeup and one black stone ring on her right hand finger.

She was looking hot and innocent at the same time but what was making her look more beautiful was her brown wavy hair which was reaching till her hips.

"Baby, just take a deep breath, head high and adjust your crown okay"

meera held both her shoulders and tried to give her courage. She knew her both best friends and their hate towards parties.

"Yeah, adjust your crown Shivani because you are going for a war"

Ruhanika gave a sarcastic smile at meera which she glared at her. She suppressed her smile and made an innocent face.

"Everyday is war ruu, war of life and enjoyment but you won't get it. Grumpy old grandmother"

Meera held her best friend's hands and dragged them inside the club without hearing their further excuse and argument.

"The music is too loud"

Ruhanika puts both her palms on ear wanting to stop the loud and irritating music which was giving her a headache.

"Oh meri jaan, Sat sang mai aayi hona ? Abhi mausi ko bolti hu dhire gao unli bityaan rani ko ucha Sangeet pasand nahi"

(Oh my love, you came to spiritual discourse right ? I'm going to tell my aunt to sing slowly because queen does not like loud music)

Meera put both her hands on hips and glared at ruhanika palm which was on her ears.she pulled ruhanika and Shivani with her on the dance floor. At first, both were hesitant to dance in front of unknown people but eventually decided to join meera without caring about anything.

"Rudra,I'm not interested"

Agastya said tenth times to Rudra but he was least interested in hearing any kind of denial from him.

"Trust me, if you were not my best friend i would have killed you thousands times"

Agastya threatened him and went inside the club without waiting for him. But, he cared less as he was flirting with a girl.

Agastya sat on the counter ordering his drink and lazily roamed his eyes around the club. He was not a social butterfly, even though he hates meeting new people and loves to live in his solitude.

Agastya loves shooting,reading and writing. Nobody knows but Agastya loves writing, he thinks writing is the non verbal way of describing your emotions in the best ways. Writing helps you to rethink the whole problem and helps you think with a third person perspective.

He was in his own trance when he heard an angelic voice of someone. He turned his head towards the source of the voice, he roamed his eyes at the dance floor looking at a 5 '3 feet curvy girl.

The girl wearing black off shoulders dress on,swaying her body with the beat without caring about anyone. She was lost in herself while agastya was lost in her like she was a beautiful sight that he never wanted to take his eyes off.