20~ Shivani seduced Agastya

Hello miracle readers!! I don't know why I was thinking about every night that I'm not a good writer or you people are not liking my story. Is that true ?

I was crying every day when I see no comments,like or appreciation for me. My self doubt is eating my self confident daily,bit by bit and slowly. I was crying everyday feeling I'm not worth it, should I give up on writing.

I don't know if you want me to continue the story so tell me or else I am thinking to stop writing it

Thank you !!!!

Warning 17+ scenes

Author's pov

"Meera stop laughing okay"

Shivani yelled at her friend who was laughing for five minutes straight. She called ruhanika and meera in a conference call for help to seduce her husband.

"Seriously, Shivani you seduce ?"

Meera said between her laugh and ruhanika also bites her lips to prevent from giggling.

"Why does everyone believe that I can't seduce ?"

Shivani whined laying on the bed in frustration. She glared at the ceiling thinking about Agastya's challenge.

"Don't worry I have plan just listen"

Meera said excitedly and started narrating her plan to both of them.

"Na baba na mai nahi kar paungi"

( No lord,I won't be able to do it)

Shivani said sitting with a jerk and started biting her nails in nervousness. Meera tried to understand her but she was refusing like a kid.

"Leave it meera, agastya ne kya kahan tha iske bas ki baat nahi hai rehne de"

( Leave it meera, remember what agastya said, she won't able to do it)

Ruhanika said intentionally as she knows that her friend's trigger point. Shivani gritted her teeth in anger as everyone was underestimating her.

"Fine, I will do it"

Shivani said, taking the agastya photo frame and glaring at it. Meera and Ruhanika giggled at her, trapped in their words.

"Yaani aaj, do jism ek Jaan ban jayenge"

( Means today, two body becomes one soul)

Meera said pressing the words "jism" to tease Shivani while ruhanika chuckled at her words.

"Shut up meera, it's not like that"

Shivani scolded her but Meera rolled her eyes.

"You will seduce him and he will let you free like seriously, Yeh toh wahi baat ho gayi hiran aa raha hai Sher ke muh hath daalne aur expect yeh karta hai use haath na lagaye"

( You will seduce him and he will let you free like seriously, So the same thing has happened, the deer is coming to put its hand in the lion's mouth and expects it not to touch it )

Meera said sarcastically and Shivani gulped her saliva thinking about the consequences.

"Bhabhi"

( Sister in law)

Shivani heard naina's voice and cut the call, she was thankful as naina came at the right time to escape her from meera teasing session.

"Naina ek help chahiye thi"

( Naina, i need your help)

Shivani said, looking at her with hope and Naina nodded her head.

"Actually I need"