32~Shivani decided to move on

"Thank you my love for helping in deal"

Vijay said holding her hand who was sitting beside him but lost in someone else thought.

She looked outside the window remembering yesterday evening.

Flashback

Shivani was sitting with Rudra and Ruhanika, who were fighting with each other like Tom and Jerry. They stopped fighting after hearing the doorbell and Ruhanika went towards the door to open the door.

She opened the door only to make a poker face as Shivani's chacha and chachi ji was standing there with Vijay, who was having a smirk on his face.

"Beta, ruhanika woh Shivani se milna tha"

( Daughter ruhanika, we were here to meet Shivani)

Ruhanika nodded her head looking at them with jaw clenched.

"shivani beta"

Chachi ji faked a cry in front of Shivani and hugged her tightly. She gets startled looking at the invited guest. Rudra stares at Shivani's so-called family but his eyes get stuck at Vijay who was looking at ruhanika and Shivani.

"Aap yahan ?"

(You here ?)

Shivani whispered looking at them in confusion as chachi sat down crying while chacha ji looked worried.

"We get to know about everything, how Agastya took revenge from you. We were saying you from the start that he was not a good man"

Chacha ji said with anger and exhaled a deep breath. He caressed Shivani's hair and smiled looking at her.

"Par abhi bhi kuch bigadna nahi hai Shivani beta kyunki Vijay is still ready to marry you"

(But there is no need to spoil anything, Shivani beta, because Vijay is still ready, so marry you)

Chacha said looking at Vijay who gave her a smile and stepped towards her.

"Chacha ji yeh kya keh rahe hai aap? Hamara divorce nahi hua hai"

( Chachaji what are you saying ? We didn't have divorce)

Shivani said, sitting up from the couch and looking at them like they have grown two horns.

"Kis shaadi ki baat kar rahi ho Shivani ? Jo sirf badle ke liye thi ?"

(Shivni, which marriage are you talking about? Which was only for revenge?)

Vijay said controlling his anger and went towards her. She flinched, feeling him close more than she liked.

"Shivani, dekho ab past main rehne ke kya fayda hai ? Agastya, ne tumhare saath joh Kiya uske baad bhi tum usi se Judi rehna chahti hu ? Arey usne tumhare papa ke baare mai kya kuch nahi kahan, bhul gayi kya?"