Chapter 100: The hope of the demon kind [Adumfor Arc II]

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

He begins to power it up and shoot even faster and even more of them.

Elaina: No, stop stop I'll.. I'll...

It has been more then 3 minutes of blasting, she was trying to get herself out of this deal, but she was breaking mentally as her boyfriend was being shot with blasts at such weak state sooner he would just wipe the body.

Nyan: You'll do anything, right?

Elaina: I'll...

Nyan smiles.

Nyan: Then proof it...!

Nyan fired a very powerful cursed energy blast at Elaina's direction, he was laughing too as he knew she was too mentally broken, once she was knocked out with that, she would be brainwashed into his cause and soon nobody would be left to oppose him, not even if his sister turns against him. However, the most unexpected thing happened...

Elaina caught the blast as she was shaking and the ground was shaking as well as she held the blast like it was nothing.

Elaina: Y-You... Y-You...

It continues to shake even more as Nyan begins to sense her cursed energy and power level growing higher and then he saw his own blast being absrobed by her.

Elaina: You dirty scum... You... You dare to hurt him...

She gets into a pose and her rage is growing even higher and higher...

Elaina: I... I'll...

Elaina begins to scream as she transforms with her rage as that transformation leads to her horns revealing and growing even bigger (remember reader, she was a half-breed confirmed since chapter 1) into proper Queen sized Horns as her body is being covered in body armor of sorts expect her head, her humanity is also no longer a thing as she looked like a proper demon with the skin color being the same as her hairs (purple) and then she suddenly she does something with both of her arms as she suddenly begins to draw in the air and suddenly that drawing comes to life as a real weapon...

Nyan: ...No...

The Trident of Adumfor, a weapon thought to be lost through time and locked behind the transformation called "True Demon form" as only a few demons were able to achieve it.

Elaina took her fighting position.

Elaina: I'll make you pay for the pain you have caused to everyone!

Elaina gets into a fighting position and stared at Nyan as she ran and then slammed him hard on the ground instantly with one punch then she threw him in the air.

Elaina: Cursed Technique ~ Spirit barrage!

Then suddenly, Nyan felt so many blows of punches coming from every side at every 1 second, he got hit by 100 punches and it continued on for 20 seconds and then she vanishes and appears infront of him as she hits him with the trident a couple of times before sending him back further in the air and then...

Elaina: Trident mode ~ Pull back!

She threw the trident and it struck Nyan then it pulled him back, at this point it was no longer a fight, but then the trident shines.

Elaina: Trident mode ~ Blast!

Then a blast of point blank was shot which sended Nyan crashing down against the ground.

Manifest: The storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें