CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Pulling back up at the hospital, every climbed out of their three respected cars. Although Julie thought hers looked a bit silly when parked next to Derek's expensive SUV. Stiles' was alright, his was cheap but it was quirky. Hers was just old and a piece of junk that wouldn't make it a hundred straight miles without breaking down.

It was a problem for another pay-check though.

Spotting Stiles' baseball bat, both Julie and Scott shared a look before they looked back to Stiles.

"Stiles, sweetie..."

"What's that?" Scott asked, finishing for Julie.

"Well, you got claws, she's got incredible charm, I got a bat," Stiles said, as he gestured between his sister and make-shift brother.

"Interesting choice of weapon," Julie noted, as the five rushed into the hospital.

Derek was holding Jennifer by the arm with the two Stilinski's and Scott following. The lights were flickering as Melissa ran over to them.

"Scott! Scott! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating..."

"We're here for Cora."

"What, all of you?" Melissa asked, as she looked at the group. She glanced at Julie up and down noticing that she was wearing her coat, "why does Stiles have my bat?"

Stiles looked at the bat but Scott quickly turned the attention back to himself, "Mom, just trust me on this - you need to get out of here, right now."

Seeing that her son was being serious, Melissa began to talk, "The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back-- one's ten minutes out, the other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage."

"Got it. Okay."

"Jules, I really need your hand-"

"Yeah, of course," Julie assured, as she went off with Melissa.

______

"Alright, come on," Julie began, taking the arm of the patient and helping guide them away out of the hospital. Her eyes were darting from every corner, trying to find something that could be a threat.

Why would it be a threat to her, though? She didn't have Jennifer with her or Scott or Derek, no one that the supernatural world was actually interested in. Yet she was waiting for them to jump out.

"Okay, everybody! Let's evacuate and stay calm!" Melissa called out, and Julie glanced over at her to make sure she was doing alright. She was breathing. There was no claws around her neck, she was okay. "You guys good? Good - oh,"

Hearing the surprise, Julie glanced over once more to see a familiar man stood with Melissa, "oh no," Julie muttered, she quickly called one of the nurses over to pass the patient onto.

Once the nurse took the patient, Julie fled from the scene running after where Melissa and the alpha had gone to.

Skidding to a stop at what felt like a busy intersection, she looked around trying to figure out which way to go. Where would they even be going?

What would he want with Melissa?

Hearing the ding of the elevator, Julie tilted her head in thought. He was hunting, the best way to hunt someone was to trap someone. The only way to do that in a hospital would be to prevent people from getting in or out. The doors couldn't be manually locked, plus people could move between floors and it would take forever. Unless... she continued to think. Waiting for the answer to come to her.