Chapter 18: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins With a Single Step

Understandably, none of them were too keen on coming after me due to both my reputation and my recent display. I had already soundly beaten the Akatsuki before and one of their new members, one of their strongest if I were to guess based on the amount of chakra they have and how useful their abilities are and their physical capabilities, was just turned into millions of tiny pieces before he could even react. Not only that, but my attack wasn't even perceived, even with their enhanced dojutsu capabilities. No wonder they were unsure of what to do.

I looked over at Delta right as she dropped an ax kick down onto me, which I had Infinity passively block for me, which just infinitely slowed it down, leaving her hanging in the air. A smirk formed on my face when I saw Obito raise his hand towards me and utter, "Kamui!" He forcibly created an opening within Infinity. This allowed Delta to continue her ax kick which she accelerated with chakra to make up for the lost momentum she had before.

I swatted aside her kick and delivered an amped up uppercut right into her chin, shooting it, and her, upwards towards the sky. She grit her teeth and flipped midair as her feet morphed into boosters and shot down towards me with Obito and Boro charging in towards me. Delta, from above, whipped out one of the Yeouijus. It was the 32nd Thunder Dragon, granting her the ability of not just possessing a Ruyi Jingu Bang, but the power of lightning.

Not like as though that mattered to me.

Obito held out his hand and revealed another one of the Yeouijus, this one being the 91st Flame, granting him the power of flames. Boro had with him the yeouiju of the 27th Rhino Steel.

I watched them passively as I clapped my hands together and nodded, "Fine." I held out my hand as a small bell formed on my finger before transforming into a massive church bell, "Come forth Bell of All Evils, Diamond Sutra." I then grasped hold of the weapon and a piercing wave of power shot out as a shockwave and blasted all of the opponents away with extreme prejudice as I intoned, "108 Agonies."

With it, for those the closest like Delta and Boro, they were obliterated completely, turned into nothing more than wisps of smoke to symbolize their soul. Which I held out my hand to and whispered, "Beelzebuth."

With the souls absorbed, and having dealt such a powerful blow with just a flick of my wrists, I looked down at the groaning and weakened foes of mine. "Hm. I figured it was only fair for me to use one of my own godly weapons since you were all ganging up on me with three, but it seems you just aren't compatible with the godly weapons gifted to you." I stated as I held out my hand and summoned the 32nd Thunder Dragon to my grasp. "Hm... No wonder you can't wield it properly. I'm impressed Madara enabled you with enough power to even have the strength to hold these to begin with." I then placed it in my subspace and made my way over to the others, killing all except Obito with a flick of my wrist. I walked right up to Obito and crouched down to his level, my eyes glowing as my own godly weapon vanished. Obito looked up at me from his position on the ground and glared at me.

I stared at him for a moment longer before I opened my mouth, "I truly do wonder but... why have you just accepted defeat? I can tell that you have. You should fight with your everything, burning everything within you to become strong enough to not only rival me, but kill me. Yet here you are, just lying down." I stated.

Out of all of the opponents I've fought head to head, Obito was one of the more tenacious and interesting ones I've fought. With his Kamui, an ability I copied off of him, he can bypass my Infinity and, if he really tried, could render some of my other abilities moot with it too.

But he hasn't. Even before we met, there was an underlying uneasiness when facing me. He was afraid of me and, to a certain point, had convinced himself that he would not and could not defeat me. The tales of my overwhelming strength had spread far and wide and I was categorized as 'The Strongest' in the world before I would've even entered the Shinobi Academy. I was merely six years old when that was the case. Because of this, Obito didn't believe he could actually kill me.