Chapter 4: The Blessing of the Sages

Itachi regarded me warily as he dashed towards me. I slid to the side, narrowly dodging a slice and blocked the next blow with my own katana. I looked up at Itachi as he grunted and his eyes morphed into the Mangekyo Sharingan. I sighed in annoyance. "Alright, you don't wanna play fair, that's fine by me." I stated as I leaped away from Itachi and pulled down my blindfold to reveal my glowing enhanced Six Eyes. "An eye for an eye is only fair, Itachi." I stated as I put away the Split Soul Katana into my 'Inventory'. I moved forward and, just before my foot touched the ground, I appeared soundlessly in front of Itachi and grabbed his katana with one hand while I palmed him in the stomach with the other, sending him flying.

Itachi widened one of his eyes as I saw him draw some of his chakra into his right eye with perfect clarity as blood pooled out of it. "Amaterasu!" He declared.

In a 1/15th of a second before he said those words, I released a wave of demonic energy as a tower of ice rose up in front of me. "Power of Frost!" I declared. I knew he was going to use Amaterasu as Itachi already knows that, because of my heritage, genjutsu holds no effect on me. So he wouldn't use Tsukuyomi on me and with my eyes, I could see in perfect clarity how and when he was going to use Amaterasu as well as how the technique is executed. Thanks to Six Eyes, I can instantly know what abilities someone possesses and how it is used and its weaknesses with just a glance. Add on the Sharingan's precognition, chakra signature sensing, genjutsu, etc, and my eyes are likely the most powerful in sheer ocular prowess. Although it's still arguable against the Jogan and Byakugan as the Jogan can see into other realities, dimensional trails, etc., while the Byakugan has a nigh 360 degree field of view and x-ray vision.

There was also something more unique about my utilization of Limitless and the Six Eyes that my father never reached and it was likely due to my inheritance again and my sheer talent and hardwork at this. I could spam my ability to teleport nonstop on myself and others and I could do so in things like Domains which my father could not do. I also recently discovered the ability to become intangible, although it was with heavy restrictions so far until I got a better handle on it.

Black flames rose up on the wall of ice a moment later and I teleported behind Itachi with my finger pointed at him, ready to charge up Blue. Luckily, Itachi seemed to know I would do something like this as he spun around with his katana and nearly cut my head off... if it weren't for Infinity. I smirked as I landed on my feet and I smacked away Itachi's katana before he could even perceive me and delivered a one inch punch right into Itachi's chest, cracking his ribs and sending him flying with enough speed to easily break the sound barrier several times over.

My jaw dropped. Oops. I didn't kill him with that, did I?! I thought. Itachi slowly rose up in the distance, bloodied and blood oozing out of his mouth, nose, and eyes. I sighed in relief as I teleported in front of him. Good. At least he's still alive. "Sorry about that, Itachi. I went a little overboard. Just hold still while I heal you." I said as I placed my hand on Itachi's head and closed my eyes as I focused on utilizing reverse cursed energy to heal him.

Unlike my father, and much like Sukuna and Yuta, I can heal others with RCT just as well as I can heal myself with it. I could probably be compared to or be slightly higher in capacity to Sukuna and Yuta in their ability to heal others as well. Anything short of someone being genuinely dead for longer than a week, and I could heal them to perfect condition.

I sighed as I stood back up and stepped back from Itachi. "Better?" I asked, despite already knowing the answer to that question.

Itachi stood back up with a small smile, patting my head. "Of course I am, thanks to you little brother. You've grown significantly." Itachi praised as he sheathed his katana with a sigh. As he walked over to where Sarui was sitting on Nagisa with a victorious smirk, I asked without looking at him,