Chapter 0.1: Main Character Info

B=Descriptive Title N=Currently P=Previously

Main Character 

Name: Daisuke Gojo, Haneul Kisaragi (Y/N)(L/N)

Age: 5 years old (Start of story), 25 years old

DOB: August 5th (Year Before Naruto), February 11th, 2003

DOD: Unspecified/Unknown, October 10, 2028

Species: Human/Unknown, Human

Race/Ethnicity: Unknown, Japanese and Korean

Country of Origin: Konohagakure, South Korea

Height: 4', 6'

Weight: 76 lbs, 196 lbs

Gender: Male, Male

Sexual Orientation: Straight, Straight

Hair Style and Color: White, Short but Straight (Gojo's hair style and color), Black Straight hair in a 2 Block style

Eye Color: The Six Eyes (which can turn red from the influence of the devil powers or purple from the Shadow Monarch's influence), Dark Brown

Personality: Haneul Kisaragi (you) is an incredibly brilliant and talented young man, as well as naturally kind and has this aura of authority that draws people in. However, he is unnaturally cruel to those who try to take or harm those he cares for or things he worked hard for. He is especially cruel to those who manipulate and hurt his friends. While he isn't a hero, and he even says it himself, he is a calculating and cruel man when need be and won't stop at anything to destroy those in his way or those he cares about, even if it seems hopeless. He is also, to his core, a naturally selfish person where he will prioritize himself above others and an actual god complex later on until it is crushed by extreme trauma. He will focus on his growth and his mission over others, although he is still a kind person too, he is mostly so a cold and calculating person, especially when his mind and memories fuse with the others he ends up attaining, like Gojo Daisuke, Oh Kangwoo, and Sung Jinwoo.

Skills and Abilities (Past Life):

One-in-a-Billion Genius: In his past life as Haneul Kisaragi and in his current life as Daisuke Gojo, he is an incredible genius when it comes to battle tactics, combat, psychological warfare, and is extremely gifted at anything he does, learning things and mastering them at impossibly fast speeds. He never noticed it partly because of his family downgrading him all the time and the fact that his lovers were of a similar level of genius to his own. In his next life, he noticed it immediately, hence why he knows his genius almost right away in the new life.

Master Martial Artist: Haneul Kisaragi, and as a byproduct Daisuke Gojo, became a martial arts master after diligent training over a dozen years. He had learned, mastered, and improved upon martial arts like boxing, karate, taekwondo, wing chun, muay thai, etc. He was so skilled that at the age of ten he was able to defeat his karate instructor, who was of the highest black belt, and at age fifteen he had beaten world champions at boxing and mma, with destructive force, skill, and level-mindedness comparing him to the likes of Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, and Ip Man.

Master Linguistic: Haneul Kisaragi is a master linguist in which he knows, on a native level, the culture and language of over 20 languages. Which includes: Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Yue/These count as two), French, English, Russian, Modern Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, Bengali, Indonesian, Vietnamese, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Marathi, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Italian, Urdu, Norwegian, Dutch, and Swahili.

Highly Intelligent: Haneul Kisaragi is a very well-knowledged man as he is an incredibly smart man who is well aware of the world. He is a man who starves and craves knowledge in equal measure and is one of his main passions in life, along with the cultures of the world and traveling. While he is no mathematician, he is still an incredibly brilliant and bright man who is known for being a wise young man and has an especially sharp intuition, spotting things and coming to obvious and accurate conclusions to situations almost immediately off of just seeing it in the moment. 

A/N: I will post an update later on with an update on the powers and abilities of the current life.