Chapter 7: Uchiha Massacre! (Part 1)

Within my actual Domain Expansion, it wasn't as grandiose as whatever realm I had found myself in earlier. This one, I knew, was my Domain Expansion. Domain Expansion: Absolute Hell's Ascendance is a Domain Expansion I invented that allows me to drag my opponent or numerous opponents into a confined dimension and not only control them and read their minds, but I also get to choose to steal one of their abilities or absorb all of their energy. I can also forcibly... alter someone's mind in a way that seems almost natural to them and their mind. Instead of it being like mind control or manipulation, it's more like they naturally came to the thoughts and behaviors they came to. So if I wanted to make someone genuinely in love with me, I could pull them into this Domain Expansion. If I wanted them to be my best friend and fight for me, I could pull them into my Domain Expansion, etc. etc.

The Domain itself had a limit, so far, of only reaching about 50 yards. So I could only expand it outward to reach half a football field so far. It looked similar to Unlimited Void on the inside of it. Sort of. We stood atop an invisible and intangible floor in the midst of space, where there was a massive supernova off in the center instead of a black hole. Stars covered and gleamed all around us, flickering in and out.

I sighed as I looked across at where the Hokage was. The old man looked absolutely baffled, looking around him with awe and trepidation, and an underlying sense of fear and wariness. "What... what is this?" Hiruzen asked.

I sighed. "I might as well explain it a little considering no one else can enter without my say so." I looked up at Hiruzen and said, "This is a Domain Expansion. It essentially drags you into another reality of my creation with a set effect. While most Domains are bordered as it allows the technique to be easily performed and is essentially an artist drawing on a canvas, I don't make mine the same way. Mine are, unless I choose otherwise, borderless." I stated.

Hiruzen's eyes widened, "But I thought you just said that it is essentially drawing on a canvas with a border? What are you drawing on then?"

I smirked as I folded my arms, subtly copying Hiruzen's chakra levels since he didn't possess any unique abilities that I considered of any help (I couldn't copy someone's animal summons and Hiruzen didn't possess a bloodline for me to steal), and said, "On air. It would be as if I were painting on air. An impossible feat for most people, and something done by only one other person from the world I hailed from. A being so legendary and powerful that even after being sealed away for a thousand years, he was still overwhelmingly more powerful than even my father was. Ryomen Sukuna, a being so powerful he was revered as a god, a deity of calamity." I responded.

Hiruzen's eyes widened, "And your father was stronger than you are?" Hiruzen questioned.

I frowned at that. "As of right now, I think the only thing he was better than me at was his utilization of Infinity and even then that's questionable. Right now, my utilization of Limitless as a whole is much better, but I also had the help of what I knew of my father, my own genius, and several other factors." I stated.

Hiruzen nodded and sighed sagely. "Is there no way out of this?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nope. If you had an even stronger Domain, you could try to override mine but unless it was overwhelmingly more powerful, it wouldn't do much. All Domains come with the added effect of possessing a 100% hit rate. Meaning that no matter what you do, the attack will land once the Domain is opened and the attacks or effects within are enhanced while the opponent is weakened." I stated, blitzing next to Hiruzen as I hovered in the air upside down, looking at him.

Hiruzen sighed, "So there would be no way for me to dodge or avoid your attacks? None? What about your Infinity?" He questioned.

I shrugged, "My Infinity would be rendered moot to a Domain. I have RCT and an incredibly powerful body though, so even if I were to take serious damage, I would be fine. I can instantly heal from basically any damage that doesn't immediately destroy my brain." I answered.